CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s where you win drafts
It’s not hard picking first rounders
Those middle and late rounds is harder but very important
Just don’t reach
Let the best players fall
We have enough holes you can use lots of guys so don’t reach

I have little confidence in the Cowboys from 3 down. Maybe it changes with MM.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Solid, those that are screaming about the pick right now, will understand in a very short time how good this pick is.
Plenty of defense left in this deep draft, so relax and enjoy the Uber talent we just added.
Quick, side bar...any team ever had 3 1000 yard receivers in a single season?

Swagger

Reaction score
Nobody doubts the quality of Lamb.

But the defense could be pretty bad. The corners will be exposed and abused, we don't have a good safety and what will the pass rush really be like with a couple of cast offs at DT?

Difficult one as you can't really pass up on a player like Lamb at 17 but it reminds me of the Packers mostly having a joke defense with McCarthy as HC and Rodgers carrying the team.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Why do you guys think he was third receiver taken after Ruggs and Reudy? Just curious

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So the Cowboys were 6th in the NFL in scoring because they kicked a lot of FGs? 4th most TD passes in the NFL might dispute that.

I know, some low scoring in individual games in 2019, but is that all on Dak, and what 2016 when they were 5th in the NFL in scoring with Dak at QB?

Yea it's all Dak at least mostly. Unless you have a terrible defense Dak scares no one with his legs or arm. He lacks the ability to throw anything other than straight line bullets type passes and those are easily defended. He did better last year against weak teams. We will need a very tough defense keeping us in games untill we can score.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Well it appears that JJ & Co turned the table on Philly by taking CeeDee at 17 just in front of a team who DESPERATELY needs help at wide receiver...…….HA-HA!!!!!!! That will teach old Philly to mess with JJ...…….. Now we need CeeDee to come in a kick ***!!!!!!

jay94

Reaction score
This actually helps negotiations. If they are smart they try to resign him THIS year. Or they trade him.

Well see, I have my doubts, can't think of to many 3rd year players getting traded. Of course it happens. If the Cowboys sign him now it would only help the Cowboys, if I am Gallup I wait and get my full value, but sure as a fan I would love to get him signed earlier if we can get some sort of discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.