Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select WR CeeDee Lamb with the 17th Overall Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
Pretty sure he was disappointed he dropped that far. I don't blame him but I have a strong feeling it will work out well for him. Although the glory of the Cowboys has long gone to the wayside of kids these days. It's kind of understandable. At least I think so... All these kids were born AFTER the Cowboys won their last SB by a couple years...sickening to me.

I thought exactly the same. At first I was waiting to see him celebrate, then it clicked this dude cant believe he slid so far.

CWR

Reaction score
AM I not seeing something? Or is there was another video? cause it seemed that CeeDee was not even the slightest excited about being drafted by the cowboy

Lets hope that is just the chip on his shoulder and hes ready to show the other 16 teams how they screwed up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Great pick. Kellen is drooling. Dak is drooling. Zeke is drooling. The defense is drooling. Would have never imagined Lamb would fall to #17. Just goes to show that most teams draft for need. I’m not against that as you need to do what makes your team better. Just worked out great for the Cowboys.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Those hating the Lamb pick would be pissed if the Eagles got him instead. No other defensive player at #17 would have gave more value than Lamb.
I’d much rather have Lamb than Chaisson, and I loved Chaisson.

However, I’d much, MUCH rather have Lamb with Reagor in Philly, than to have Chaisson with Lamb in Philly.

Lamb in Philly would be a nightmare.

HanD

Reaction score
AM I not seeing something? Or is there was another video? cause it seemed that CeeDee was not even the slightest excited about being drafted by the cowboy
There is a delay in the video feed.

Xavier187

Reaction score
We still have a shot at Gladney, Diggs, Delpit there has to be so many Cbs brought in and selected.
We need two CBs and a Safety.
If Delpit is there at 51 dont be surpriaed if he is picked

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a delay. I've been noticing it the whole draft.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lamb was interviewed on 103.5. He seemed fine then. Relaxed and happy.

I’m sure there’s nerves being picked. I’m sure it’s awkward for some having cameras fixated on them in their home.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jarwin. LOL

He will be lucky to catch 40 balls now.
It will be interesting to see how that works out. It should open up a lot of opportunities for him with defenses focused on the WR's, but there still are only so many balls to go around.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lamb was interviewed on 103.5. He seemed fine then. Relaxed and happy.

I’m sure there’s nerves being picked. I’m sure it’s awkward for some having cameras fixated on them in their home.
The video feed on the player isn't in sync with when the pick is announced, so that has a lot to do with the lack of reaction. They didn't show Chase Young celebrating being picked #2 overall for what seemed like 4-5 minutes after the pick was announced.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
We still have a shot at Gladney, Diggs, Delpit there has to be so many Cbs brought in and selected.
We need two CBs and a Safety.
If Delpit is there at 51 dont be surpriaed if he is picked

I think the Cowboys can go back to back corner 2nd and 3rd round like they did for Awuzie and Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.