Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select WR Noah Brown - Round 7 (239th overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
Butler made a couple of really nice TD catches - particularly the one against Detroit. That was a nice play.

Yeah, he did. But so did Sam Hurd. But Hurd will only ever be remembered for being a severe knucklehead.

links18

Reaction score
3 penalties in one season (one of them a 15-yarder) is about the same level of knuckleheadedness as selling drugs to fellow players.

I don't know. Was that your argument? Because I never said that. And he had two 15 yarders in limited action (one of them was more like a 37 yarder).

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Zeke should show Noah this vid of him as a Freshman trying to make an impression on the loaded Ohio State squad:

If Noah does this on special teams, I'll almost guarantee he is at least the 6th receiver on the 53.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He's a physical WR and blocks like it but the staff needs to work on his routes. (He decelerates noticeably before making his cuts -- not good.) It should be correctable but of course, that remains to be seen. Perhaps a candidate for the practice squad if he's not cut. He'll be competition for Andy Jones at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.