Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select WR Noah Brown - Round 7 (239th overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Huge talk by a rookie that has never played a down in the NFL. Like the spirit (channeling garrett lol) but dude should shut up and focus on balling out in practice and trying to make the roster.
I don't think you have to hide how physical you are. He can control that more than he can control being a productive wr. That attitude is what it is.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I don't think you have to hide how physical you are. He can control that more than he can control being a productive wr. That attitude is what it is.

Walk softly and carry a big stick...

He is about to go up against vets so he is better off showing what he can do.

shabazz

Reaction score
Mark my words...HE WILL BE A PROBOWL RECEIVER WITHIN 3 YEARS.

I honestly don't even know anything about him. I just hope I'm right and can look like I actually knew something three years from now.

Gutsy call. I'll still be fat in 3 years

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
It would be unwise to keep Butler over him if it came down to it. Butler had his chance and has failed
more than enough for us to know who he is.

If it's close cut Butler.
Yup. And hopefully mcduffie and Jones step up too.

Proof

Reaction score
Huge talk by a rookie that has never played a down in the NFL. Like the spirit (channeling garrett lol) but dude should shut up and focus on balling out in practice and trying to make the roster.

No, he absolutely shouldn't. That entire quote was littered with "try" and "battle". It's completely about the effort and mentality. Nothing overly arrogant or hyperbolic. I love it. No clue what you're reading

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
No, he absolutely shouldn't. That entire quote was littered with "try" and "battle". It's completely about the effort and mentality. Nothing overly arrogant or hyperbolic. I love it. No clue what you're reading
That's what I took from it as well.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I don't think Brown will get to the PS. So they'll probably have to carry six or cut Butler unless something changes (which is possible, even probable, given how early it is).

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I don't think Brown will get to the PS. So they'll probably have to carry six or cut Butler unless something changes (which is possible, even probable, given how early it is).
No Dunbar should allow them to use that extra rb spot at wr.

gmoney112

Reaction score
How often do teams carry 6 WR's? If Brown shows up, I'd probably carry him.

Butler isn't great but he has pretty good rapport with Dak.

Status
Not open for further replies.