News: Cowboys sending a scout to Atlanta to evaluate Colin Kaepernick workout

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz

Reaction score
He had a great couple of seasons and was fun to watch. I wonder why he didn't take the Broncos contract offer?

Additionally this little device used by the Oregon Ducks could also solve the "Song before Game" dilemma for him and the FO

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminder .. keep politics off of this site!

That includes indirect references and sarcasm as well!

You can like or dislike the player without delving into political comments.

The Cowboys are sending scouts to look at him, so it is Cowboys news and worthy of being posted and discussed here.

That said, if anyone posts political, protest, etc. comments, you can expect your account to be suspended!

It does not matter which side you are on either!

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Not opposed to this. If he can play, he is an upgrade over Rush. Also, could be an added dimension to the offense.

But it’s likely due diligence. Nothing more
This is all odd, to me. Any team could have been "kicking the tires" on Kap at any time in the past three years, but elected not to do so. Now, the NFL comes up with open workout, of sorts, and most teams are sending a rep...very odd.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has been out of the game awhile, wonder if he still has the instincts and athleticism. He would be a good compliment to Dak though, similar style game.

With that said, Dallas doesn’t need to add another act to the circus here :laugh:

DC4L_0420

Reaction score
Odd. He sued his former employer, won a settlement, and they still want to hire him? Imagine suing your current employer, winning the suit, and then applying for the job. Kaep doesn't need the NFL and vice versa. He has that Nike deal who we all know work hand in glove with the league. So idk how I feel about this entire situation. Honestly it's just odd.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He has been out of the game awhile, wonder if he still has the instincts and athleticism. He would be a good compliment to Dak though, similar style game.

With that said, Dallas doesn’t need to add another act to the circus here :laugh:
Or is this exactly the circus Jerry needs to distract from the coming train wreck? I like Dak, but one thing we know for sure is that Jed doesn't want competition at QB. Our backup cannot be a legit possible starter.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
It's funny, because this does feel like a PR stunt by the NFL to "close out" the Kaepernick saga. But Kaepernick would absolutely be better than Cooper Rush. And then it's just a matter of the "baggage", and I imagine Jerry would have significant final input on such a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.