News: Cowboys sending a scout to Atlanta to evaluate Colin Kaepernick workout

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz

Reaction score
Hmmm Cam Newton went vegan too, I believe. But yeah, nothing against veganism.....

This post approved by the PC Babies

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShVSW6NrC5Sq2icPJDOVR-xkZxJ0sR4khljWUw2raFanTVjb3q&s

My3Sons

Reaction score
Has the NFL ever done this type of thing for any other ex players?

No. No business has ever done this for an employee that sued them. It is all for show to make the flowers of society feel better.

CK was able to piss off both sides of the aisle at the NFL. He is a lightning rod the league should stay away from.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He had a great couple of seasons and was fun to watch. I wonder why he didn't take the Broncos contract offer?

Additionally this little device used by the Oregon Ducks could also solve the "Song before Game" dilemma for him and the FO

maxresdefault.jpg
He claimed the Broncos didn't offer him enough money. It's his own fault he isn't on a team.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Jerry said no. they'll look at the tape of the workout. "we like our guys."

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dumb teams do dumb things....I wouldn't even consider going...but Jerry thinks the NFL will start being more lenient towards the team...just like when we signed Michael Sams... just for attending.

shabazz

Reaction score
Due diligence I would think, why wouldn't we send a scout?

I would guess that the NFL strongly suggested that multiple teams send a scout to this audition. Perhaps so they don't have to pay him 10Mil again for that little NFL collusion lawsuit thingy that they already caved on and settled. Football people don't run the NFL, Lawyers do.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dumb teams do dumb things....I wouldn't even consider going...but Jerry thinks the NFL will start being more lenient towards the team...just like when we signed Michael Sams... just for attending.

3023b2c42899052075ae6621f88709ce11533d19cebfef93ef9a71c700ba098b_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.