Cowboys should start Cooper Rush in week 17

LetsBeReal

Reaction score

The decision to play the better players isn't about this, and one game wouldn't have an impact on jersey sales anyway. Coaches and teams would choose to play the better players even if there were no jerseys to sell, but realistically what influences sales more than anything is attracting fans to a winning team - which, again, requires playing the better players.

so your saying if we get a good qb thats drafted early, and isn’t the worst player on the offense, we still can win games and sell merch? Sign me up, sounds like a win/win

kskboys

Reaction score
When Dak has been struggling, there has been some rumblings in the locker room. Specifically, some key players think Rush could produce better results. This is a growing group, and one of the prominent players in this group is none other than Amari Cooper.
Cooper thinks Rush is better than Prescott? Where did you get this from?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so your saying if we get a good qb thats drafted early, and isn’t the worst player on the offense, we still can win games and sell merch? Sign me up, sounds like a win/win
No, that's not what I said. I simply said if we play the best players we have on the roster we can give the team it's best chance to win and still sell merchandise. in fact, playing the best players and giving the team its best chance to win will help merchandise sales a lot more than going the other way.

kskboys

Reaction score
Slappys will continue to undervalue Rush and then when he has great success elsewhere, those same slappys will blame the team but never themselves.
Great success? A dude w/ a "lollipop arm" is going to have great success? (Scout's words) I think you might want to re-evaluate your position on this one.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Where did you hear this? I mean I’m just saying it’s about damn time somebody says something about the problem

It’s a new account. Created right before the season began. Might be a player. Now that the season is over, they have time to post....

Spill more information... @ProArmchairQB

kskboys

Reaction score
It’s a new account. Created right before the season began. Might be a player. Now that the season is over, they have time to post....

Spill more information... @ProArmchairQB
I don't believe it's true. If that came out, w/ a decent source, it would be headline news.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don't believe it's true. If that came out, w/ a decent source, it would be headline news.

That’s what I’m saying though. It’s probably a burner account. You know the Eagles WR’s made burner accounts on twitter calling out Wentz. This could be the same situation. The player on the burner account obviously doesn’t want to be sourced for saying it out loud for the media to show. Since it’s the Cowboys, everyone in the NFL would know and the player of said burner account would be blackballed and ignored by other teams.

Reveal yourself @ProArmchairQB

ProArmchairQB

Reaction score
Give Cooper Rush the entire game. Let him ball. You all will be happily surprised. Once this happens, cone back to this thread and I will tell you more truths that you have refused to take heed of.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Cooper will take a pounding worse than any redhead since Heff passed away.