Twitter: Cowboys should trade for Quinnen Williams

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it was a honest mistake, or he wants to get out of the dumpster fire organization. I would give up a second round pick for him.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
giphy.gif

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it was a honest mistake, or he wants to get out of the dumpster fire organization. I would give up a second round pick for him.

So the Jets are going to trade away the #3 overall pick from last year, a 22-year DT building block of the organization, and absorb a $26M+ cap penalty......for a 2nd round pick??????

OK

AKATheRake

Reaction score
1. Williams has got to be pretty out of it to begin with.
2. How does he get to even board the flight when he passes through detection/screening first?

Carson

Reaction score
Per Schefter - the case is similar to former Buccaneers DE Da’Quan Bowers faced when carrying a loaded gun at LaGuardia in 2013; he later pled guilty to a reduced charge with no jail time

conner01

Reaction score
They're not going to trade him for that.
How many players are traded after one year who did a nice job their rookie year
For the position he plays he had a very good rookie year
This actually happens thousands of times a year at airports and is rarely ever prosecuted

aikemirv

Reaction score
I don't want stupid players and that's just stupid!

I can't even get a bottle of water thru security!

Creeper

Reaction score
Unless he pleads guilty to a lesser charge, he could be facing a mandatory 3 year prison sentence for carrying a firearm in NYC without a permit issued by the City of New York. Since this looks like it could be an honest mistake and there are probably some Jets fans in the NY DA's office, I am guessing this will wind up getting tossed or he will plead guilty to jay-walking or something.

Oh, and the Jets traded away Leonard Williams for a 5th round pick last year. No way they trade this guy too.

Verdict

Reaction score
My goodness!! The OP’s take may not be very realistic, but let’s lighten up on the OP a little.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Unless he pleads guilty to a lesser charge, he could be facing a mandatory 3 year prison sentence for carrying a firearm in NYC without a permit issued by the City of New York. Since this looks like it could be an honest mistake and there are probably some Jets fans in the NY DA's office, I am guessing this will wind up getting tossed or he will plead guilty to jay-walking or something.

Oh, and the Jets traded away Leonard Williams for a 5th round pick last year. No way they trade this guy too.

If they traded Williams for 5th round pick them they will have no problem getting rid of Quennin Williams for 1st or 2nd round pick.