Twitter: Cowboys should trade for Quinnen Williams

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
you mean you can't board an airplane carrying a weapon? when the hell did that happen. and so far, his young career has amounted to very little.
Bank account does not relate to IQ.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
You are allowed to transport a gun on a plane, it just has to get checked. I don’t think carry permits would apply since he’s transporting it back to his home state but NY has terrible gun laws so I could be wrong on that one. Outside NYC the state is open carry.
If he was in NJ he’d be in real deep sh#t.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I'll take the sig 226 navy anytime over a glock.

Hate the grip angle on Glocks. P226 is very nice but for less money a CZ will perform as well and be as comfortable as a sig.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it was a honest mistake, or he wants to get out of the dumpster fire organization. I would give up a second round pick for him.

Please stop trying to play wannabe scout. Even if there was some kind of hint that the jets were looking to trade him, a player that is dumb enough to try boarding a plane who is not in some kind of law enforcement with a hand gun is to dumb to be a Cowboy. If he's dumb enough to do that there's no telling what other dumb things he will do. Lastly a player select with the 3rd pick in the previous draft isn't going to be gotten for a 2nd round pick even if he's dumb. Please stick to checkers.

Creeper

Reaction score
I was wondering about that. In NJ it's 3 years period. No pleading to a lesser charge. If you get caught, you go. Unless of course they don't charge you with carrying without a permit.

I didn't realize NJ had the same law as NYC. I thought only only NYC had such Draconian gun laws. But in any case the lawyers plead the case before the charges are brought so its up to authorities to decide what to charge. The main point is the Jets traded away Leonard Williams because they drafted Quinnen Williams and didn't want to pay Leonard $15-$17 million a year they expect he is going to cost. Maybe Quinnen goes to jail, although I doubt it, and maybe the league suspends him, which I also doubt, but I don;t see the Jets trading him away under any circumstances. They really like him and he is on his rookie contract.

Creeper

Reaction score
If they traded Williams for 5th round pick them they will have no problem getting rid of Quennin Williams for 1st or 2nd round pick.

I think the point is they traded Leonard because they drafted Quinnen and that made Leonard expendable. From what I hear, the Giants are expecting that Leonard Williams is going to want somewhere around $16 million a year. I think he would be worth that if he played hard every down, but that's not his reputation.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
You think these guys that want to pack guns around would learn the rules. It's really not that difficult, especially at a place like AN AIRPORT.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it was a honest mistake, or he wants to get out of the dumpster fire organization. I would give up a second round pick for him.

NY got rid of Leonard Williams because they believe in Q Williams. They are not going to trade the Barry Switzer gun control disciple.

cowboyed

Reaction score

I just hope the arrest won't make him shoot his mouth off. :p

cowboyed

Reaction score
To make matters worse Quinnen was on his way to Plaxico Burress' Gun Handling School of Shooting Yourself in the Leg