Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Adolphus Washington

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
SO, we need a WR!! and we get a ....DT?
We NEED a seasoned TE, and we get a ....DT? Lord I can only hope they decide we need a towel boy and they replace garrett...:)

I'm thinking there's concern about Maliek Collins' latest injury. With Datone Jones also still hurt (apparently), Dallas would be down to Crawford, Ross and Woods on the inside.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"A naturally talented player who leaves you wanting more, he displays first round traits, but needs a strong positional coach in the NFL to fully reach his potential – projects as an eventual NFL starter and day two draft pick."

Well it's now or never as he's not likely to get a better position coach than Marinelli. And make no mistake about it, that's where 'ol Rod's focus is now. It's all about the "Rushmen", and I think he's actively auditioning guys for the present and future of this team.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That feeling when 99% of us can't identify who he is or his position without a Google search

Outside of the standouts, how many D-Linemen around the league are any of us able to identify? This is a practice squad addition. Did we expect a Aaron Donald type player to be available? At least on the surface, adding a practice squad player with 21 starts under his belt over his first 2 seasons in the NFL would seem to be a good move.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm thinking there's concern about Maliek Collins' latest injury. With Datone Jones also still hurt (apparently), Dallas would be down to Crawford, Ross and Woods on the inside.

Another head scratcher for me, why not bring back Caraun Reid? He played well after arriving late. Even drawing praise from Robo-coach during a pre-programmed press conference. And then, nothing.

Among my moves would be bringing in Reid, as well as Jonathan Cooper.

Bluefin

Reaction score
In other words, he is a Marinelli special.
crossed-fingers.png

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another head scratcher for me, why not bring back Caraun Reid? He played well after arriving late. Even drawing praise from Robo-coach during a pre-programmed press conference. And then, nothing.

Among my moves would be bringing in Reid, as well as Jonathan Cooper.

Reid and Cooper aren't eligible for the practice squad.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
From walterfootball

Strengths:
  • Quick, disruptive defender
  • Interior pass-rush skills
  • Fast to fire his gap
  • Gets a lot of pressure on the quarterback
  • Can bull rush
  • Closes well on the quarterback
  • Quality run-defender
  • Can hold his gap against runs
  • Skilled at shedding blocks
  • Good length
  • Can split two blockers
  • Versatile
  • Speed to the flat
  • Stays low out of his stance
  • Can swim off blocks
  • Scheme versatile
  • Good fit as a three-technique in a 4-3
  • Fits as a five-technique in a 3-4
  • Weaknesses:
  • Off-the-field concerns
  • Solicitation arrest
  • Needs more active hands
  • Could get stronger for runs coming straight at him

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Practice squad. Unfortunately, we had to release Aziz ****tu to make room. What kind of **** is that?
LoL,I'd just recently seen that cat's name ,while doing a 3 day pine riding award& being bored,,,Man,I KNOW I'd of been a double fisted fighting MO-FO as a kid growing up with other kids grinding sparks& laughs because of my name,,,were that have been my legal shingle misnomero_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao: