Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign all draft picks except Kneeland

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Fear not, Kneeland will get signed -- they need him too badly not to!

Stephen merely has to adjust to part with 2nd round payouts!

He'll mess around just to enjoy his final money baths.

Last edited:

Einstein

Reaction score
Isn't there always an issue signing the 2nd round player due to something with the amount of money they can make guaranteed based on their draft spot. All the other rounds seem to have an expectation of how much they will make based on draft spot, but not the 2nd rounders.

DAL1180

Reaction score
Isn't there always an issue signing the 2nd round player due to something with the amount of money they can make guaranteed based on their draft spot. All the other rounds seem to have an expectation of how much they will make based on draft spot, but not the 2nd rounders.
I think it is usually the third rounders but I may ne mistaken.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Another 2nd round pick blunder!!!!! Hey at least it's happened before we've even seen him play!! lol (JK) Where's Boss man at??

Rayman70

Reaction score
kneeland is trying to live up to tradition of a Dallas 2nd rd pick I guess. :muttley:

Rayman70

Reaction score
isn't this kinda fast for Jerrah and Stevie to sign our draftees? I mean, I like it, but I recall them waiting to the last possible moment every year on doing this. Maybe I am thinking about something else. Think about something, if we end up signing Zay Jones, AND he's healthy, and we solidify the dt position via a trade or an unexpected signing after the June 1 cuts, this team and its offseason will look very much better. Only problem I see then will be at rb. Not signing Derrick Henry might bite us. Also, not drafting a rb that has some game might hurt us. I am telling you guys, this team might be better than we think if these moves I mentioned happen. Just standing back and surveying the team as a whole. To me, if healthy, Zay jones is a must sign. Gives us 3 legit solid players at wr. Then we can let the youngins battle it out for the 4th and 5th wr spot.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The demise of the Dallas Cowboys has been great exaggerated by the sky is falling mentality by many of us and the media...with the caveat, we gotta make 2 additional improvements to the roster at wr and DT then we all good. I think we will skate by at RB. I don't see anyone on the street that's better than what we have, unless there is a rb released after June 1.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I hear Kevin Kneeland tells a helluva joke...oh wait...nevermind

Carson

Reaction score
isn't this kinda fast for Jerrah and Stevie to sign our draftees? I mean, I like it, but I recall them waiting to the last possible moment every year on doing this. Maybe I am thinking about something else. Think about something, if we end up signing Zay Jones, AND he's healthy, and we solidify the dt position via a trade or an unexpected signing after the June 1 cuts, this team and its offseason will look very much better. Only problem I see then will be at rb. Not signing Derrick Henry might bite us. Also, not drafting a rb that has some game might hurt us. I am telling you guys, this team might be better than we think if these moves I mentioned happen. Just standing back and surveying the team as a whole. To me, if healthy, Zay jones is a must sign. Gives us 3 legit solid players at wr. Then we can let the youngins battle it out for the 4th and 5th wr spot.
They have to be signed to participate in rookie camp.

stiletto

Reaction score
Aren't all rookie contracts set in stone? Why would he not sign it? Nothing he can do about the $ either way, I think.