Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign CB Sheldrick Redwine to the PS

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I remember his father Jarvis Redwine, a 2nd round pick in 1981. Jeez, I'm getting old.
I use to laugh at the old people until you sit down on a Sunday and watch the sons of Joe Horn, Patrick Surtain and Asante Samuel playing in the NFL......I remember watching Asante Samuel like it was yesterday lol......hell I remember Ed McCaffery lol.

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
It's too bad we couldn't have had Teddy Bridgewater on our PS and replaced him here.

Then we could have talked about the time Will McClay turned water into wine.

Cowboys!
Or maybe Will doesn't have a God Complex and just like GingerWine

fivetwos

Reaction score
Damn Jake,I was just about to post this..lol..off memory,was this the rod hill draft or 82?..what a drag it is getting old.
Yeah me too lol.

I realize google is my friend, but that’s cheating.

Anyone remember a WR called Jam Jones? Not to be confused Johnny Lam Jones. Around the same time.

bigE79

Reaction score
Yeah me too lol.

I realize google is my friend, but that’s cheating.

Anyone remember a WR called Jam Jones? Not to be confused Johnny Lam Jones. Around the same time.
AJ Jones I think his name was.

DanA

Reaction score
While I like that we’ve left no stone unturned, none of these CB options have paid off unfortunately. It’s got to be a key area we target in the off-season.

fivetwos

Reaction score
While I like that we’ve left no stone unturned, none of these CB options have paid off unfortunately. It’s got to be a key area we target in the off-season.
Never can tell. Last time we swore we needed CB help was headed into the 21 draft when we took Joseph and Wright.

Then suddenly Lewis and Brown stepped things up.

I’d retain one of those two, plus Bland is here, so I wouldn’t go spending a high pick on a corner.

Chances are one of Joseph and Wright can take a step forward next year. Well, hopefully anyway.

DanA

Reaction score
Never can tell. Last time we swore we needed CB help was headed into the 21 draft when we took Joseph and Wright.

Then suddenly Lewis and Brown stepped things up.

I’d retain one of those two, plus Bland is here, so I wouldn’t go spending a high pick on a corner.

Chances are one of Joseph and Wright can take a step forward next year. Well, hopefully anyway.
Lewis has one year left and I think we’ll be priced out of Brown so to me that decision is pretty straight forward. I’d be more than happy to take a 1st round CB to play opposite Diggs and have Bland starting slot with Lewis our 4th corner. Lewis also has enough versatility that we can find him a hybrid role (like Kamala/Saints game a few years back)