Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Chuma Edoga

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
8c1cd55b-1251-4298-9c59-0772d3661afc_text.gif

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a front office more committed to expecting better results with the same guys that didn’t get them in the past.
I don’t think they expect better results. I think they want roster flexibility next offseason. Signing a name would require Dak and/or Lamb get extended asap. I think Jerry at least wants the option to move on from Dak next offseason and also utilize the option to tag Lamb if need be.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don’t think they expect better results. I think they want roster flexibility next offseason. Signing a name would require Dak and/or Lamb get extended asap. I think Jerry at least wants the option to move on from Dak next offseason and also utilize the option to tag Lamb if need be.
loooooooooooooooooooooool

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a front office more committed to expecting better results with the same guys that didn’t get them in the past.
He had one bad game and he wasn't getting beat physically. He just wasn't even using proper technique that game. OL coach needs to do better.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He had one bad game and he wasn't getting beat physically. He just wasn't even using proper technique that game.
In English you call this=a bad game! Football is is 80 percent mental, and 30 percent physical!

J12B

Reaction score
He will be our starting LT for the 2024 season.