Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Dante Fowler

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
and lets go sign Hunter next!!!
we do that and this D becomes legit really quick.

75boyz

Reaction score
They're both terrible.

First, there's that the question even has to be asked. Then the average yearly salary that's been made and the guarantees included for the grossly declining performance since 2018.

How does it go though, at least he's a good run stopper.

#HotBoyforlifedisrespectedbypaycutrequest

Lol

What a freakin joke.

Sadly, Micha STILL needs a LOT more help chasing QBs than these jags.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Personally I like that philosophy, but we need to let some of our players walk. Jaylon Smith never should have been extended. Gregory was another one who was inches away from staying here. Thank God.

So that's two second round picks on project players, blown. We need to select players better. We treat the second round like it's the 7th. completely asinine.

I wouldn’t use Jalen Smith and Gregory in the same sentence. Gregory was a good player and the Cowboys wanted to keep him.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I wouldn’t use Jalen Smith and Gregory in the same sentence. Gregory was a good player and the Cowboys wanted to keep him.
Gregory might be in for a bit of a wake up call and realize he should have found a way to stay in Dallas.

J_Allen

Reaction score

He was a headache from day one and look how it turned out.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Gregory? There was a period there last year when he seemed close to unblockable, always putting heat on the quarterback. Then, he got hurt and wasn't as effective. Some on here just count the sacks (Fowler had almost as many as Gregory). Now, I didn't watch Atlanta, so I have no idea how disruptive Fowler was or wasn't, but the reason we wanted to re-sign Gregory and the reason Denver signed him to a big deal is because of that disruption. Considering we're signing Fowler to a bargain deal, I'm willing to bet, no one expects the same from him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
just when we give ^ on Stevie he throw's a haymaker that gives him life. Now if he can sign Wagner and Kearse, he redeems himself huge and these signings make better sense.

You guys are delusional if you think cap boy is going to sign Bobby.

This is probably the best free agent we are going to get, so enjoy fellas:thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Gregory might be in for a bit of a wake up call and realize he should have found a way to stay in Dallas.

I’m not so sure about that. Denver looks like they might have the makings of a pretty good team. The Cowboys on the other hand have been doing nothing but downgrading.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was a headache from day one and look how it turned out.

He was a headache and I was ready to move on a few years ago but he did develop into a good player once he stayed on the field.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You guys are delusional if you think cap boy is going to sign Bobby.

This is probably the best free agent we are going to get, so enjoy fellas:thumbup:

I think we'll have two or three more on a similar level signed. When we shop the bargain rack, we don't stop at just one or two. Last year, we got eight, but a couple were special-teammers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Gregory? There was a period there last year when he seemed close to unblockable, always putting heat on the quarterback. Then, he got hurt and wasn't as effective. Some on here just count the sacks (Fowler had almost as many as Gregory). Now, I didn't watch Atlanta, so I have no idea how disruptive Fowler was or wasn't, but the reason we wanted to re-sign Gregory and the reason Denver signed him to a big deal is because of that disruption. Considering we're signing Fowler to a bargain deal, I'm willing to bet, no one expects the same from him.

Dante Fowler hasn’t spent most of his career suspended like Gregory so he should have more sacks. Randy Gregory is a better player.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I’m not so sure about that. Denver looks like they might have the makings of a pretty good team. The Cowboys on the other hand have been doing nothing but downgrading.
Down grading in what way specifically