Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Dante Fowler

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They're not rookies. There's plenty of footage on these guys. They're not upgrades or even equals.

You guys went from saying Gregory is an All Pro just waiting to happen to Dorance Armstrong's equal. Once that star is no longer on someones helmet it's funny how ya'll are all of a sudden able to be more honest about their abilities.

Some of these guys really believe what they say, or the shock of being a fan has gotten to them.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with kicking the tires on Fowler so long as he doesn't end any type of interest in Z.Smith or Clowney.

What am I saying??? It's Fowler and Armstrong and D Law until the draft. Sorry, lost my head for a minute.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with kicking the tires on Fowler so long as he doesn't end any type of interest in Z.Smith or Clowney.

What am I saying??? It's Fowler and Armstrong and D Law until the draft. Sorry, lost my head for a minute.

Whew. I was getting concerned about you for a moment there.

manster4ever

Reaction score
I dont get how you guys wanted them to sing train wreck Gregory to that ridiculous contract, but ***** about this one year 5 mill prove it deal. F Gregory and his untimely penalties. Collins might have been a descent player 2 years ago, but he was not good this year. Every time they ran the ball, whom ever he was blocking would go right around him and clog the lane.

Solid post....NO one who has exited stage left is a big loss, but Wilson stung cuz I thought he was a nice #4 that could've been a nice #2. But now with Washington in the fold...I like it. LVE brought back cheap....not bad but still need a guard and safety, preferably before the draft if possible.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Fowler hasn't done anything worth talking about so Todd Archer got the draft class wrong...2015 no.3 overall pick.

He is coming off another knee injury. 1st his rookie year, and then last year. He is a Quinn pet having been his DC at Florida, and HC in Atlanta. Fowler has been coming to Dallas since Quinn arrived.

rambo2

Reaction score
We've still not equaled or improved on what we have lost.

We're a worse team right now than we were a week ago.
It wouldn't surprise me if Fowler has a better year than Gregory and Von Miller. Dan Quinn had him at Florida and he became the 3rd pick in the draft. Quinn then brought him to Atlanta and then to the Cowboys. Awesome upside here and they still have the best pass rusher in the game in Parsons. Cowboys will be a strong favorite in the division again this year.

gimmesix

Reaction score
My method if I was going to use this strategy that the Joneses use would be to not only sign Fowler, but sign several other vet DEs that are more likely to fail than succeed and let camp sort them out. I mean, throw them one-year deals out there like they are candy.

Ryan Kerrigan, Benson Mayowa, Kyler Fackrell, Kemoko Turay, come on down!

Ken

Reaction score
No, Gregory caught the DFT changing what they originally agreed upon.
It was already said, that Dak did not have the wording in his contract.
Bc he negotiated it out.

He wanted to toke in CO without fear of arrest...simple as that.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I can do you one better. I will skip the stats and stick with my delusional theory. Fowler, would tell you himself.

I have no clue what you just said. Yeah go back and look at the stats since you are ignorant on them. They're almost identical.

75boyz

Reaction score
Falls under 1 of 2 recent awesome haul or total fail categories. Or even 3 I suppose, if they can even be counted.

Sure hope he's more the Quinn/Bennett return on investment than the Poe/Griffen failures.

To be determined I guess.

Lastly, do Urban and Watkins even count, incomplete or tbd as well? lol

gimmesix

Reaction score
My method if I was going to use this strategy that the Joneses use would be to not only sign Fowler, but sign several other vet DEs that are more likely to fail than succeed and let camp sort them out. I mean, throw them one-year deals out there like they are candy.

Ryan Kerrigan, Benson Mayowa, Kyler Fackrell, Kemoko Turay, come on down!

Same with receiver: Will Fuller, Jamison Crowder, Keelan Cole, Zach Pascal, you're all invited to the party at $2 million or less apiece. If you want more than that, we'll move to the next guy on the list.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Atlanta’s fans said the same thing.

Plus, it's not like Kazee and Neal lit things up here. I'm not sure Quinn is a great talent evaluator. That was part of the downfall of his Atlanta teams. I think his input is important because it's his defense, but he shouldn't have a real big role in picking the players.