Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Dante Fowler

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
******** it.

If it weren't for Stephen being an idiot i'd love this offseason, but because of him it's been a nightmare.

If we seal the deal on Gregory then the $7M/y to Armstrong never happens. Imagine if that debacle never happened.

LVE for $3M? Cool
Lawrence for $13M? Insane!!
Gregory for $13.5M? Hell yeah!
Cutting Jarwin and Greg the leg? Now we are talking
Noah Brown for minumum? Cool
James Washington for near minimum? Cool
Letting CWill and Wilson walk on bloated contracts? We are learning.
Fowler signing? Intriguing

But nah, Stephen ****s up the Gregroy ordeal and then we cut a top 10 RT who makes bottom 10 starting RT money.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Unless he comes on the cheap you can forget it. If you haven’t noticed we’re not passing out big contracts to other teams players.

Personally I like that philosophy, but we need to let some of our players walk. Jaylon Smith never should have been extended. Gregory was another one who was inches away from staying here. Thank God.

So that's two second round picks on project players, blown. We need to select players better. We treat the second round like it's the 7th. completely asinine.

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah and that's the anomaly. What did he do in the two years after that?

I mean you're the guy saying James Washington is a more productive WR than JuJu Smith-Schuster because he had more targets last year when Juju only played in 5 games.
No...I'm a guy who says...availability is a thing.

I'm a guy who see, in only 16 more targets, more catches, yards, ypc, and yac and tds.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Typical Stephen Jones signing. Decent player but more of a depth player. If you are counting on him to make plays consistently on your defense than good luck.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Replacing garbage with garbage is not a winning formula.

You don't know if theyre garbage yet until they take the field.

Dorrance Armstrong definitely isn't. I think he's an upgrade over Gregory on the field and in the locker room.

Ken

Reaction score
******** it.

If it weren't for Stephen being an idiot i'd love this offseason, but because of him it's been a nightmare.

If we seal the deal on Gregory then the $7M/y to Armstrong never happens. Imagine if that debacle never happened.

LVE for $3M? Cool

But nah, Stephen ****s up the Gregroy ordeal and then we cut a top 10 RT who makes bottom 10 starting RT money.
Gregory ***** up the deal.....stephen didn't do anything wrong other than give them the contract everyone gets.

Collins is not a top 10 tackle. Can't be when your backup played way better than you.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
All these guys dissing Fowler just jealous as they want to buy and resell all his jerseys from the pro shop.

J_Allen

Reaction score
******** it.

LVE for $3M? Cool

Exactly if you are being sarcastic. I'm more disappointed that they offered Gregory that kind of deal. I would not have offered him the minimum to stay here.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Gregory ***** up the deal.....stephen didn't do anything wrong other than give them the contract everyone gets.

Collins is not a top 10 tackle. Can't be when your backup played way better than you.
That's what every COWBOYS player contract gets, not every player. Then when Gregory's agent asked to remove it the reply was "we can work on it". Instead of you know.... just removing it? Those within th3 front office are blaming it on Stephen, and somehow you aren't..?

LMAOOOOOO you think Steele played better than La'el? Are you serious?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Not a great signing or bad one because it is better than nothing, but this is the best we can expect from them.

RS12

Reaction score
Shocking he had by far his best year playing with Aaron Donald. Low risk signing with probably even lower return.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You don't know if theyre garbage yet until they take the field.

Dorrance Armstrong definitely isn't. I think he's an upgrade over Gregory on the field and in the locker room.
They're not rookies. There's plenty of footage on these guys. They're not upgrades or even equals.

You guys went from saying Gregory is an All Pro just waiting to happen to Dorance Armstrong's equal. Once that star is no longer on someones helmet it's funny how ya'll are all of a sudden able to be more honest about their abilities.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
People are just happy signing anybody. These are Walmart signings. They do nothing to improve the team.
I think you mean to improve it over last year. This signing definitely improves the 2022 team over what it was without him.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Need to see the numbers and contract length.

But all indications are I'm happier with Fowler on a cheap short deal than randy on that moronic contract