Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Dante Fowler

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Well, this has Quinn's name on it and not the Joneses.

Yet Fowler seems on the decline. 4.5 sacks, 21 solos last season in Atlanta screams sub average, or did the lad miss games?

Last edited:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Good signing. I can see him having an impact this season. Now sign a LB, DT and G.

Ken

Reaction score
That's what every COWBOYS player contract gets, not every player. Then when Gregory's agent asked to remove it the reply was "we can work on it". Instead of you know.... just removing it? Those within th3 front office are blaming it on Stephen, and somehow you aren't..?

LMAOOOOOO you think Steele played better than La'el? Are you serious?
If ever there was a player that you would have to think about removing the clause for, it would be Randy.

Maybe you should watch the tape if you don't think that Steele played circles around La'el....

Malhavoc

Reaction score
That's what every COWBOYS player contract gets, not every player. Then when Gregory's agent asked to remove it the reply was "we can work on it". Instead of you know.... just removing it? Those within th3 front office are blaming it on Stephen, and somehow you aren't..?

Collins didn’t play well last year

J_Allen

Reaction score
They're not rookies. There's plenty of footage on these guys. They're not upgrades or even equals.

You guys went from saying Gregory is an All Pro just waiting to happen to Dorance Armstrong's equal. Once that star is no longer on someones helmet it's funny how ya'll are all of a sudden able to be more honest about their abilities.

I didn't say anything about Randy Gregory. I've wanted him gone for a while now. So we signed a number three wide receiver who is solid. And then a project linebacker who was a former number three overall. We have linebackers already so this is a good addition.

Armstrong and Gregory had almost identical numbers and he was signed for half the salary. I don't understand what the problem is. He can also stay on the field and doesn't pull these disappearing Acts like Gregory has apparently done again. And looking at gregory, I think he does more than smoke weed. This guy doesn't look right. So I can see why he would balk at the contract language the Cowboys put in. And he's obviously not a good player to have on the team after this stunt he pulled after this team has bent over backwards to help him.

I'm disappointed that they offered him anything more than a trash bag to get his things out of his locker.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Please LG next and Kearse!

Not sure if it's true but I'm hearing they're way off Kearse numbers.....doesn't sound good. Guess it doesn't matter with Stephen but sometimes players can see offers as disrespectful to the point they would sign else where then let him match it.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If ever there was a player that you would have to think about removing the clause for, it would be Randy.

Maybe you should watch the tape if you don't think that Steele played circles around La'el....
Nah, you watch tape first. It's obvious you haven't.
Just an asinine statement

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I can’t believe the Joneses let the Gregory fiasco cause them to close the purse strings. They have 30 million and cap space. What are they doing?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Not sure if it's true but I'm hearing they're way off Kearse numbers.....doesn't sound good. Guess it doesn't matter with Stephen but sometimes players can see offers as disrespectful to the point they would sign else where then let him match it.
The whole nfl is way off Kearse's numbers.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Everyone knows that Collins had a bad year. Understandable coming off hip surgery. The shocking aspect is he was one of the worst tackles in the league in run blocking. Word is they wanted to move him back inside but felt he’d lost his ability to bend and run block. His 10 million wasn’t what it was all about. Steele was a better run blocker and needs to be on the field to keep improving.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Everyone knows that Collins had a bad year. Understandable coming off hip surgery. The shocking aspect is he was one of the worst tackles in the league in run blocking. Word is they wanted to move him back inside but felt he’d lost his ability to bend and run block. His 10 million wasn’t what it was all about. Steele was a better run blocker and needs to be on the field to keep improving.

One of the worst tackles in run blocking?
According to.... who exactly?

It's just weird have people are so confident in what they say on here.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I can’t believe the Joneses let the Gregory fiasco cause them to close the purse strings. They have 30 million and cap space. What are they doing?
They were never going to open up their wallets. They will not offer more than a 2 yr deal to any outside player. Don’t matter how much money they have.

Last edited:

Mannix

Reaction score
Dollar Tree signing...wonder if they picked up some of those good salted in the shell peanuts while they were there.