Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DE Saint Fleur

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yeah. These signings aren’t anything really.
I would say giving some yahoo a chance at a thin position is better than signing some kid to get buried.

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Wait, I thought that is what position FLEX was all about.

You did? Really Alex?? Position flex is about an individual players ability to play more than one position, it has nothing do with keeping people fresh in TC. As I said Taco and Tap are little dinged up prolly the reason for bringing in another camp body. You do understand that don't you

DiResta

Reaction score
hey guys, this dude can play end right? we dont have him (checks roster sheet) no we dont have this one

Reactions: BAT

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You did? Really Alex?? Position flex is about an individual players ability to play more than one position, it has nothing do with keeping people fresh in TC. As I said Taco and Tap are little dinged up prolly the reason for bringing in another camp body. You do understand that don't you
Fresh? We have Gregory about as fresh as he could be after a little "vacation". We have two or three other ends that have no shot at all to make the roster.

If the Cowboys are maneuvering with this in mind, that tells me they think they are set and are just waiting for the training camp days to be over. The business of talent acquisition is done.

Knotamus

Reaction score
I can understand the churning at the bottom of the TE roster, but signing a another DE is curious.. makes me wonder if they are about to move Ealy to DT. I wouldn’t hate the idea.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Where is the poster who kept telling me Williams was ahead of Bo and Jackson and I didn't know what I was talking about.......

Said depth chart didn't mean anything? Come eat your crow