Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Jayron Kearse

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I guess when we were used to Maher, you have a primitive point.

All I know is that I am getting a little sick of the idea that Fassel is a benefit.

He cost us games last season. On purpose, not by being some inexperienced idiot.

But nobody acknowledges it.

Zuerlein was 31 of 32 inside the 50 and 3 of 9 from 50-plus.

Maher was 16 of 22 inside the 50 and 4 of 8 from 50-plus his final year here.

I'd like someone better than either of them, but I've tried to be fair in evaluating Zuerlein's percentage by realizing that most of his misses came from long range.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The same people crying that the Cowboys were looking at two safeties coming off major injuries are crying the Cowboys didn't sign one of the two safeties coming off major injuries.

Yall either need to drunk more or less.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The same people crying that the Cowboys were looking at two safeties coming off major injuries are crying the Cowboys didn't sign one of the two safeties coming off major injuries.

Yall either need to drunk more or less.

Or, more likely, sending their files out for review from some experts not on their staff

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Or, more likely, sending their files out for review from some experts not on their staff

I'm chill about it. The amount of effort and interest they've put into the position this offseason tells me they're valuing it differently. If neither Kazee or Hooker are signed I dont its because they don't think the position is important. More likely it's the physicals and/or length of contract.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Exactly ..!!
they want the dirt cheap money ball approach, ..and notable players are turning it down

Right, the money they are throwing at Neal, Kearse, and either Kazee or Hooker putting it all in a bag would have been closer to signing Johnnie Johnson and settled the starting FS position. He is only 25 and blue chip player. You can always find jags who are cheap somewhere later on and fill those spots. The problem with these depth players is that they become your starters when you can't sign starting caliber players on the cheap. That's how you wind up mediocre. It truly is a testament of the little value Bozo and Booboo put on the true FS position.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Kearse is a depth guy I hope. From what I've read the Cowboys are still in the mix for Kazee; even though he's visiting the Lions tomorrow.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Big difference.

We did not need a blue collar worker at safety.

We need one who can play.
Who says,, you always need to improve, even if its improving marginally I guess, at this point Im accepting any and all improvements and willing to roll with them.
I may be an Island with that thought process, butt I so very tired of all the back and fourth amongst the MOB,, Jerry controls the MOB...lol
I just want a coach that doesnt have to clap and smile,, I kind of respect the no smile part,, maybe cause the mask,,, that dang mask,,, just a brief joke folks,
Im partial that way,,, but seriously,,, there is no time for clapping and joking around,, I hope Quinn has enough influence to cost some people their jobs, seriously.
If they are not taking this time frame seriously, then start churning, Im talking coaches, players, waterboys, if your Will McClay, and If anyone has ever followed me
you know I have always been his corner, have a history,, if this doesnt work there is going to be heads rolling.