Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Josh Thomas CB

jjktkk

Reaction score
This is hardly different from us bringing back T. Mitchell at the end of the season. TBH, Mitchell did relatively well in his second stint so far. Not a big deal at all. The folks equating this with a clueless FO are just out of touch with reality.

Exactly, and Mitchell played well for the Cowboys late last year. Thomas could potentially do the same. Some of these whiny Cowboy's fans, geez.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said his signing was no different than McClain. I say bs. We didn't even need a headline for this dude.

There's no headline anywhere. Mike Fisher tweeted it. I said the signing was no different than McClain in regards its a player we are retaining. You guys were talking about you don't sign players at this time you are trying to retain.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Or 15 pages of moaning and groaning how this is not a solid signing

Yep, definately a waste of time. It's a shame we can't even discuss a new Cowboy without all the negative crap. Don't mind a few sarcastic remarks but 5 pages?

gmoney112

Reaction score
I don't really understand how people can be upset with this move. I mean, he's going to be cashing his paycheck at the local CoinStar so who cares?