Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K Brandon Aubrey

_sturt_

Reaction score
Nice when someone you've been touting as an option actually gets to be an option.

Would have been almost as satisfied with Sciba or Coghlin, but those two have already had a chance to impress scouts and got cut. Still think both will end up in someone's camp this off-season. But I really like Aubrey.

By the way... Archer's right but wrong...

Made all his regular season PATs, but missed one in playoff game.

Longest FG was 49. Missed his one and only attempt from beyond 50 during the season. But YouTube videos support that he's got enough leg to make from 60... can be accurate enough to make 57.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rDmNhgEE_400x400.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nice when someone you've been touting as an option actually gets to be an option.

Would have been almost as satisfied with Sciba or Coghlin, but those two have already had a chance to impress scouts and got cut. Still think both will end up in someone's camp this off-season. But I really like Aubrey.

By the way... Archer's right but wrong...

Made all his regular season PATs, but missed one in playoff game.

Longest FG was 49. Missed his one and only attempt from beyond 50 during the season. But YouTube videos support that he's got enough leg to make from 60... can be accurate enough to make 57.
Hoping he turns out. Compared to some of the others, he hasn't been place-kicking as much so there may be room for development. I was kind of hoping for Coghlin, but figured Aubrey might be the choice because of his connections to the area.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Hoping he turns out. Compared to some of the others, he hasn't been place-kicking as much so there may be room for development. I was kind of hoping for Coghlin, but figured Aubrey might be the choice because of his connections to the area.
It's anyone's guess which if any pan out, of course.

Sciba couldn't beat out Boswell in PIT, but got an emergency gig for PIT midseason and hit his one FG plus two PATs.

Coghlin didn't even make it out of CHI rookie camp after the 2022 draft--cut after three days.

But all three have some good inertia heading into this off-season.