Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K Brandon Aubrey

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No sir

uSS0gvr.gif
I remember when Garrett through that red flag. It made me laugh so hard!! I was like, "wow, he's fiery like his hair!!" LOL :laugh:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It's anyone's guess which if any pan out, of course.

Sciba couldn't beat out Boswell in PIT, but got an emergency gig for PIT midseason and hit his one FG plus two PATs.

Coghlin didn't even make it out of CHI rookie camp after the 2022 draft--cut after three days.

But all three have some good inertia heading into this off-season.
Coghlin was excellent on extra points coming out of college (not missing any) but was hit and miss on field goals. He seems to have straightened that out.

I don't mind Aubrey. I wanted either him or Coghlin (actually both) to be signed.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Let’s see what the kid can do.

28 years old already and didn’t kick in college. So it’ll be interesting to see him in the cold, on the road in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.
Definitely some challenges. Hope the fact that he didn't kick in college means he's got nowhere to go but up.

_sturt_

Reaction score
So is there a rule you can only have 2 kickers compete?
It depends on how much competition there is out there, imo. Players (even kickers, if not especially kickers, if not especially younger kickers) mostly want to have a legit shot at making a team, and they and their agents look for what's going to provide that best opportunity since no one's going to get into a big auction battle anyhow.

But to your point, hell yeah, bring me Sciba and Coghlin both... make it a 4-person tournament... :D ... if you can make it happen.