Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K.D. Cannon to Practice Squad

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, better late than never...

At least he brings some element of speed. And he's "well traveled" despite being a rookie.

:thumbup:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Well, better late than never...

At least he brings some element of speed. And he's "well traveled" despite being a rookie.

:thumbup:
What are his 40 times? Does he have football speed or underwear speed? lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh:

Gearing up for the big run next year already. transformational thinking by our elite front office & coaching. Just awesome.
:clap:
I do think the FO has a chance to make progress this offseason. 2017 was a bit of a rebuild on defense and that turned out well by the end of the season.

The main screw-ups were depending on Paea at 1tech and not adding at least a mid-tier free agent at WR. Chaz Green played well in two starts last year so there was no way to see that coming and they did carry a backup-backup OT which they don't do every year.

Just 2 free agents this offseason could make a huge difference. A legit 1tech and a WR that can get open and catch the ball.

They might be able to cover swing Tackle in the draft.

Adding talent at LB and Safety would be nice but they can manage with what they have now if Hitchens re-signs.

Hopefully another TE emerges as a receiving option with some speed (Rico, Jarwin, Draft Pick).

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I read it. Seems like another body catcher to me
Yes, he has small hands like TWill but some WRs have been decent as body catchers. Hopefully they add more high end receiving talent and don't have room for him but at least they are looking at sub 6-2 but really fast WRs which they tended to avoid in some past years.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys GM is a trend follower. What he sees work, he then switches to that. Make your own trend.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes, he has small hands like TWill but some WRs have been decent as body catchers. Hopefully they add more high end receiving talent and don't have room for him but at least they are looking at sub 6-2 but really fast WRs which they tended to avoid in some past years.
Give me Ridley in the draft, don't care about his height, kid is the next AB. Having him automatically makes our WR Corps better.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Look, I'll take anything at this point.

Our receivers can't be that bad. Our coaching and guy behind the center need to step up.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys GM is a trend follower. What he sees work, he then switches to that. Make your own trend.

You do that when you have no vision. He doesn't know what a winning football team looks like. Doesn't know what it needs.

To make matters worse his top assistant also doesn't have a clue. He's not getting any guidance there. Not like a true GM should have to get any to begin with but it's an empty vessel. These aren't personnel guys.

It's a tired topic but it remains as true today as ever. They are the problem. You will never fix this team until that changes. If that offends people so be it. I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Give me Ridley in the draft, don't care about his height, kid is the next AB. Having him automatically makes our WR Corps better.

Ridley reminds me a lot of Reggie Wayne. Not sure he will be there when Dallas picks. I actually would prefer Christian Kirk. Same type of receiver as Beckham Jr.