Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K.D. Cannon to Practice Squad

birdwells1

Reaction score
Jerry tries to emulate Jimmy Johnson with hiring one of his assistants in Dave Campo.
Jerry tries to emulate Novachek by drafting David Lafluer
Jerry tries to copy the patriots by switching to the 3-4
Jerry tries to copy the patriots by drafting Beasley
Jerry tries to emulate Haley by drafting Ware
Jerry tries to copy Randy White by drafting Bobby Carpenter
Jerry tries to copy Irvin by drafting Dez
Jerry tries to copy Emmitt by drafting Elliott
Jerry tries to emulate the 90s offense by hiring a 90s backup QB and running that same offense & defense.

Jerry is a clueless business man, following trends instead of hiring a TRUE GM, who is in tuned to 2018 and knows how to build a team.

He tried to copy Haley by drafting Kavika Pittman.
He tried to copy the Rams greatest show on turf by getting Galloway and Ishmael.
He tried to copy the eagles and McNabb by drafting Quincy Carter.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it could actually work better for him. I think the pressure of being the number 1 being taken away from him will make him play harder and maybe focus him a bit.
Dez can't handle not being the #1 WR.

They can get more production with less headaches for the 12.5M he is scheduled to get paid next season.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe but I wonder what he'd be like playing for a hard nosed coach like a Parcells or Belichick. Someone to guide him via tough love.

Just clapping while he's going off the rails again isn't working.
He needed that type of coach as a rookie. He would have brought water to Parcells and probably would have had to carry other player's shoulder pads.

Wade is as much or more to blame as Garrett.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He needed that type of coach as a rookie. He would have brought water to Parcells and probably would have had to carry other player's shoulder pads.

Wade is as much or more to blame as Garrett.

The shoulder pads thing. People overlooked it of course. I was called every name in the book when I made a big deal about it. Sorry, but a player who makes such a big deal about something so trivial more than likely is a headcase. You probably have a high maintenance player on your hands there.