Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K Mike Nugent

CWR

Reaction score
Its a damn shame. The younghoe post were excellent, maybe we played them out all ready and JJ knew it. Or maybe his wife told him enough already, stay away from younghoe.

Mookie

Reaction score
Signing David Buehler would have been awesome. He had the strongest leg and was a factor in coverage, could even be used on ST.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Its the flip of a coin, anyone still excited about this season are the same who high fives over an 8-8 seaaon

UnluckyMindlessHellbender-small.gif

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn't complain about Nugent until he screws up in the upcoming games.

It seems evident that the team tried him out and he won the spot deservedly.

reddyuta

Reaction score
We went from a kicker who has never missed a EP to a kicker who is suspect even at that distance.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Uhhh... Locked cocked and ready to rock?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Wow, they released Damontre Moore to make room for him.....

I have a feeling there is more to this move than meets the eye. Moore was one of the ones that raised a fist during the anthem and seemed to fall out of favor after that. Not a big loss to me, I don't really think he ever showed all that much.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I would hate to see Noah Brown get cut. I would think the Giants would claim him ASAP. If not NYG, then the Ravens for sure.

Honestly, I hated putting his name in there and I think he would be at least the 6th or 7th option as far as a cut, but he is our 6th WR and everyone else has some kind of niche.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I thought they passed that point. He was active for the 4th time in the SF game.

Honestly, if he has passed that point, it was a poor move. Guy hasn't touched the field hardly and really is not someone worth losing a pick over.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Is Carlos Santana close enough? :laugh:

I was in the Santos camp as well, but did we even bring him in? I know Myers, Nugent, Irwin-Hill and Koo were supposed to tryout. Several other names were thrown out there but don't know if any were actually coming here.