Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K Tristan Vizcaino to PS

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Mod chaps, thanks for deleting me duplicate link re Maher.
Me audience was getting angry, It was horrid, just horrid.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
‘Negative’ , he said?

Do you remember when CZ hosted a ‘Politics Zone’? OMG - was THAT a bad idea? About fifteen years ago and I will remember some of those threads to my grave. Hilarious ad hominem slinging… BUT … we still loved the Cowboys.
I avoid politics like the plague.
You aren't going to win and they aren't going to lose.
And vice-versa.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
322845914_887715812372181_7003624465748994576_n.jpg
LOL!!

CWR

Reaction score
I always liked him. He was always good to me.
He was even the site's Historian with his own Zone for a bit.
He took off because he felt the place got too negative for his liking.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong.
He posted around 7-8 months ago.
In his own Zone.

I could see that. It's fairly negative following back to back 12 win seasons and a playoff victory. Lol

CWR

Reaction score
I avoid politics like the plague.
You aren't going to win and they aren't going to lose.
And vice-versa.

It's all theater anyways. Yeah, there are differences in philosophies, and some can hurt you more than others. However, at the end of the day, 99% of them are only interested in lining their own pockets. Yet, we sit here and argue. What a waste of time.

Jipper

Reaction score
Wow, @Doomsday101 was just posting about this in a thread the other day. I'm very surprised this contributed. But that makes sense, completely.

Wait, was this Broaddus, just pulling stuff from his arse again, or like they verified this through the team?
From what I heard it sounded verified through anger...would at least make sense...I'm shocked though that everyone on here read the memo but they didnt..

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Once again I would go back to it being a playoff game. The timing is too coincidental for me. I think he choked under the pressure of the postseason and I don't want that kind of player on the field in San Francisco.

And let's not act like Maher has been a model of consistency over his career. He's been erratic his entire career. Always battling the mental. That is his norm.
someone spiked the Punch.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this tells us that Maher is going to be on a short leash this week. If he misses a kick in SF and we advance anyway, he might not have the job against Philly/NY winner.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not ready to dismiss Maher for one horrible game, but he does deserve the comp if the call up is appropriate and he has fallen into the pit of kicker failure.
Im hoping that all week long Maher has been practicing chip shots, still have no idea what could possibly get in a kickers head and miss 4 XPs.

I think the competition is good. That said, stuff happens. Sometimes a kicker really has a bad game. Though, I get this also because he was horrible also against Washington. So, I think that's where this really comes down to. He had two poor games.

JJ1986

Reaction score
One thing is for sure: kicking extra points and field goals is no longer automatic. The league knew what it was doing when it changed the rules and moved the goalposts

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Playoffs another level of pressure and some people just can't handle it and it is very obvious in kickers.
Much harder on the first tee for golfers in a club championship than playing with the boys on a Saturday.
The Amen Corner at Augusta will do that too.