Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign OL Dan Skipper

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So we have our 6-10 OL and add him with our 6-8 TE Gathers, good makings for the Cowboys basketball team. We know Beasley can dunk. Dez is a good baller too right? That's 4 there. 1 more and we've got our starting 5!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was literally my least favorite player in the class with a possible draftable grade.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prediction: somebody breaks into the team's equipment room this season and Skipper thinks it's part of some voodoo curse.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
if Pollack signed off on this and believes he can play, good enough. I dont care, depth, back up, swing, whatever. This line needs some depth just in case and if they are good players wanting to be first strings, let them play and keep them hungry.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Waste of a signing. When the time comes that we can afford a roster spot just for a kick blocker sign him up. Until then there's nothing to see

LittleD

Reaction score
if Pollack signed off on this and believes he can play, good enough. I dont care, depth, back up, swing, whatever. This line needs some depth just in case and if they are good players wanting to be first strings, let them play and keep them hungry.

Broaddus, who studied him, says that he's really athletic for a guy that tall. His problems are that he has trouble bending and plays too tall. He seems to have a mean streak and can really get after the LB's in the run game. He almost seems like a Marc Colombo clone from the previews I read.