Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign OL Dan Skipper

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
So we have our 6-10 OL and add him with our 6-8 TE Gathers, good makings for the Cowboys basketball team. We know Beasley can dunk. Dez is a good baller too right? That's 4 there. 1 more and we've got our starting 5!

Zeke played High School b-ball so there is your other guard.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Broaddus, who studied him, says that he's really athletic for a guy that tall. His problems are that he has trouble bending and plays too tall. He seems to have a mean streak and can really get after the LB's in the run game. He almost seems like a Marc Colombo clone from the previews I read.

thats who i was thinking from that description. Ty for the info.

LittleD

Reaction score
thats who i was thinking from that description. Ty for the info.

I believe that Marc Colombo was 6'9" and he could play RT pretty well especially the run game. If he's in the same vane, we might just have something given time for him to develop. Marc was a darn fine player for us.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I just wonder how a guy that tall gets enough leverage on shorter/quicker DEs

The tallest OT currently in the NFL is King Dunlap, and he's not that great

Last edited:

erod

Reaction score
Broaddus, who studied him, says that he's really athletic for a guy that tall. His problems are that he has trouble bending and plays too tall. He seems to have a mean streak and can really get after the LB's in the run game. He almost seems like a Marc Colombo clone from the previews I read.
Columbo was a high first round pick though.

LittleD

Reaction score
Columbo was a high first round pick though.

That's very true. I can't say I saw him play at Arkansas but, Broaddus seems to think he has a chance to stick
with seasoning. The coaches wanted to sign him after rookie_weekend so I would guess they saw something to
like as well.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
That's very true. I can't say I saw him play at Arkansas but, Broaddus seems to think he has a chance to stick
with seasoning. The coaches wanted to sign him after rookie_weekend so I would guess they saw something to
like as well.

Looking for depth, looking for that gem good signing by the team.

We still have some question marks, maybe he can make things easier. Who knows, but i like it

LittleD

Reaction score
Looking for depth, looking for that gem good signing by the team.

We still have some question marks, maybe he can make things easier. Who knows, but i like it

He might not make the 53 this year but, give him a year of intense training on the practice squad and just like
Colombo did when he was hurt that 1st year he just might turn into something good.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Garrett's motivational picture for his new recruit:
1ac06ef9a213aefc66e95b40633e2651.jpg

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I watched Dan at Arkansas. I'm interested in seeing what the cowboys can do with him.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
6'10 is too tall to play guard; will block out a passing lane. His only hope is PS this year, and become stronger and quicker for OT.

rags747

Reaction score
Agreed, no way u play guard at 6'10"...Now Right Tackle is another story, surprised he is not being tried there.