Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign QB Andy Dalton

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Major disrespect towards Cooper Rush. You dont replace a redhead with another redhead. You just dont do it.
I am sure a certain OC in New York is ready to welcome him since he is being treated so rudely now.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, because Dak slobberers have been so accurate about predicting what's going to happen... :laugh:

There was a whole thread on here where someone said sign Andy Dalton and Dak slobberers were laughing like it would never happen. Who's laughing now, genius?

But but but Dak is going to sign a top 5 QB contract.....but but but but NADA!
Common down Andy and light a fire to the contract and Dak's A@@ to perform or sit on the bench as we have lost enough games due to inept Dak!!!

HungryLion

Reaction score
He has a whole career worth of work, with guys like AJ Green and a healthy Tyler Eifert.

If you think Andy Dalton means anything more than having a veteran back, then you are drunk lol

Have you seen the posters history? He isn’t drunk. Just stupid.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, because Dak slobberers have been so accurate about predicting what's going to happen... :laugh:

There was a whole thread on here where someone said sign Andy Dalton and Dak slobberers were laughing like it would never happen. Who's laughing now, genius?
Don't include me with that group, since I never said that. If anything, you seriously should respect what I say since I mostly get it right most times when talking Cowboys. You could learn a thing or two, Einstein.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The newest Cowboy likes to rodeo...good for Dallas.

btcutter

Reaction score
Dalton is smart.

$ 3 million guarantee this year. Probably won't be a NFL season so he'll be collecting all his signing bonus without breaking a sweat and back on FA for next season.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I hope Nooch takes the job by season's end, but:

I'm a Dak fan, but enough is enough bruh.

Sign the deal.

Don't be stupid because this move for Dalton guarantees a competitive football team this season.

If it goes too well for Dalton during the holdout, and DiNucci looks promising it's a wrap for your career in Dallas.

CWR

Reaction score
It doesnt make sense. And dak/coop shoulda been signed last offseason. This is holdout insurance. I dont think negotiations are going well

Unless the FO is putting out blatant lies they have made Dak strong offers. I agree this is insurance, and its a smart move. Dalton should be the back up, but now Dak has incentive not to miss the off season. Its a strong move. 3 million guaranteed, I dont see how anyone criticizes for this.