Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign QB Andy Dalton

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
LOL Nah, I have a sweet life in the real world.

Avatar pic of a hot cheerleader on a message board. That’s fat kid beta male stuff. I can’t relate to people like you.
There ya go! You are important! People love you! We believe in you!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Laugh now and trust me its all downhill for you and the rest of the Dak-employees here as soon you will be out of a job and really nothing to do here.
Might as well follow Dak to his new team as he will be another Winston sitting on the bench.

cowboyec

Reaction score
wow....very surprised...i thought for sure he'd sign with new england.
good move.
up-grade QB2...provides insurance in case things with Dak go sideways.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Just signs a RDE now with a NFL season then we are set.

I think the only way we sign an RDE is if the commissioner doesn't lift the suspensions for Smith and Gregory.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
4 straight losing seasons for Dalton.

“DURRRR DAK SUX CUZ DESPITE HIS GREAT STATS HE ONLY WENT 8-8 EVEN THO I AINT GIVE HIM NO CREDIT FOR 32-16 BETWEEN 2016-18!!!!”

Wow it is as if some people don't want a better backup than Cooper Rush, because it is somehow about Dak. Cowboys are also not allowed to take out a little insurance, in case the other side is unreasonable in the negotiations.

Adreme

Reaction score
Nice cheap and solid upgrade to the backup QB slot. Now if Dak is injured he will not have to go out and try to force it because there is no real backup QB. Nice quality signing.

Nav22

Reaction score
There ya go! You are important! People love you! We believe in you!
LOL!

When I was like 10, I had a poster of Pam Anderson from “Baywatch” on my wall.

Because I couldn’t land a beautiful woman in real life. I was 10.

Again, SUPER COOL avatar pic, fat kid. We can’t tell that you’re a beta male loser.
:thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dalton can go 13-3 with this team
Let Dak sit out and sweat it. In fact call him up and give him an ultimatum,
Dak has some good leverage. If he doesn't get a new contract and thus plays on the tag, that's a 31mill hit on the cap this year. They don't have that much I don't think and will have to cut a player or 2 and restructure some others.

Nav22

Reaction score
Wow it is as if some people don't want a better backup than Cooper Rush, because it is somehow about Dak. Cowboys are also not allowed to take out a little insurance, in case the other side is unreasonable in the negotiations.
I said Dalton was a good signing in another post within this very thread.

plasticman

Reaction score
Either a smart move or really dumb one depending on intentions. If the intention was to intimidate Dak, I would have figured Jerry knew Dak better than that. Dumb move.

If the intention was to provide security and not waste a season if Dak has a serious injury, good move.

I think it was a great move. He can be the first to look like garbage as the Cowboy season spirals downward in the wake of a season ending injury to Dak.

At least the slow robotic and inept appearance of a steroid enhanced Jason Garrett will keep us entertained.

Outta the way Cassel! Move along Weeden! Scram Orton! If he gets on the field, Dalton will make Cowboy fans forget all about you.....quickly!