Cowboys sign QB Caleb Hanie

freddy0227

Reaction score
Heck yeah! Have you seen the arm on this kid? lmaol

bryant2.gif

fifaguy

Reaction score
don't think Orton will be back.. Hanie was backup to Cutler for a few years in chicago

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Dallas didn't just let go of Tanney last season. The Browns signed him off of the practice squad. Due to the numerous injuries on the team, Dallas didn't have room to sign Tanney to their own 53 man roster in order to keep him.

Vince Young? He actually did not play well in the pre-season last year. He was not on a roster in either 2012 or 2013. Bad QBs don't get better sitting at home for two straight years. It would be a bad idea.

I'm a huge UT fan so have a special place in my heart for VY but he's done. He has not made a squad in 3 years. And he is still not signed right now.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Heck yeah! Have you seen the arm on this kid?

bryant2.gif

This is a dumb video to post about his arm. Name me a QB who makes a good pass with a linebacker slamming him to the ground? I saw Peyton get punked and made silly by that same defense.

Do I think he's good? No. But at least put up a relevant video.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is a dumb video to post about his arm. Name me a QB who makes a good pass with a linebacker slamming him to the ground? I saw Peyton get punked and made silly by that same defense.

It was a joke. I don't think he was serious however bad bad decision making on CH part though

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score

Yeah easy there, friend. That was joke.

Sorry if I offended you Ms. Haney

(Another joke)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I really wish we wouldn't have let go of Tanney last season.

I also think giving Vince Young a call wouldn't be a bad idea if he is still available. He played well for the Packers in preseason last year. He might make a good backup now.

Backup for Weedon? Or backup for Hanie?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I think Vince Young would make a better backup than Hanie at this time. Just a guess.

not trying to be combativinousite but i wonder what cowboys fans see in him that many other NFL half not.