Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign S Keanu Neal

ICP

Reaction score
This is much better news than if they would have signed Kazee. Wonder if they would have enough for Hooker as well or is his visit next week now cancelled?

Plankton

Reaction score
I agree with you. This just unfair the talent we have acquire. I worry about the the rest of the 31 teams mental and physical health when they have to play us. I mean Covid is not enough to worry about but now you have to worry about this talented Cowboys team. It is just not fair.

giphy.gif

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Great signing, Hybrid/Will can't wait to see what Quinn does with him. Now bring in Kazee and a heavy D draft and we might have a average D, which is all we need.
If it’s anything like what they did with Scandrick and the star position I think were all in for a treat

sjmike

Reaction score
What worries me now is that being one of Quinn's "guys" he's automatically going to be inserted as the starter over Wilson. Wilson was the best playmaker we had on defense last year and I am not in support of any move that puts him on the bench other than to rest. Bears watching for sure..
Don't let the door hit ya in the ***!!

Sydla

Reaction score

A quarter of that video was just showing Neal come close to an unsportsmanlike hit on Mike Evans after he made a big gain and him hitting the Eagle WR in the head. LOL.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
this guy looks like a old skoo roy williams. I like it. Probably our best signing so far.

garyv

Reaction score
The thing about the one year deals is that the Cowboys know that once they leave they’ll get a compensatory pick for them. They believe on building via the draft and the more picks you have the more ammunition you have. It’s why they have 10 picks this year instead of 6.

Thank you for reminding me about comp picks very true

sjmike

Reaction score
Man do you really have to come up with some material as people are simply expressing their opinions and should it not be YOUR opinion then they are haters....ironic given you are hating on them for their opinion.
Some people on this site are negative no matter what the Cowboys do. They are haters and should find another team to root for