Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Shakir Soto

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
:grin:
Yes she possesses the quality you look for in a defensive end , great bend, solid wiggle and great upper body ... pretty solid all around :thumbup::grin:
Umm ok ?? Edited ?

For the record

The hump move isn’t the one Peppers uses most often, but it belongs to him in this era of football because so few of his counterparts can use it. Reggie White made the move famous when he started feasting on quarterbacks in the mid-1980s. And for a player built like White, it was the perfect counter. Rather than bull-rush straight through an offensive tackle after switching from speed to power

lwehlers

Reaction score
It's funny that in an offseason where we resigned Tank to a massive contract, traded for Quinn, and signed Covington and Hyder that some would complain about taking a flyer on this kid for roster spot #87.
I think that this is a great signing. we will see if he belongs in the nfl after he gets to compete against Fredrick and martin. if he can play well against those guys he has a chance.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
No, Woods was not. At least not by anyone with a functioning brain.
Player History

05/16 TEN FA
09/16 TEN waived
09/16 TEN P/SQ 1-3
10/16 TEN P/SQ 5-16
12/16 TEN activated 17
09/17 TEN waived
09/17 TEN P/SQ 1-19
01/18 TEN FA for 18
05/18 TEN waived/injured
05/18 TEN IR
05/18 TEN waived/injury settlement
05/18 DAL FA

dwreck27

Reaction score
Decent signing as he’s at least produced

Not to thread jack but I still think it’s terrible the NFL and players union can’t get a G league going to help develop some players... stash them for 2 years with their rights guaranteed to a team before having to bring them up or risk losing them to another team

rags747

Reaction score
He will have to battle it out with Aziz Shittu.
And he will also have to battle it out with these fellas: Mi’balz Es-Hari, I-Bin Pharteen, Haid D’SALAAMI and of course Haywood Jablomee! Very very tough competition...

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
And he will also have to battle it out with these fellas: Mi’balz Es-Hari, I-Bin Pharteen, Haid D’SALAAMI and of course Haywood Jablomee! Very very tough competition...
:rolleyes:

If he has good abs or likes beer, then he's Six-pack Shakir.

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah we signed Shakira! OH WAIT.....check that, MY BAD.:oldcouple:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
:grin:
Yes she possesses the quality you look for in a defensive end , great bend, solid wiggle and great upper body ... pretty solid all around :thumbup::grin:
Don't forget the intelligence factor...she's got it upstairs, too!!!

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Camp body. Unless disaster strikes, won’t be on the roster in September.

The dumpster-dive continues!

:muttley::thumbup:
Every team sign not so well known players this time of the year. The guy played pretty well in the AAF so why not kick the tires? The will be many more unknowns signed before all is said and done, your not going to get 90 probowlers no matter how hard you try. I just dont understand the "dumpster diving" crap! This happens every year on every team.