Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign TE McElroy

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The more I read up on this guy the more I laugh....
Seems like a good overall athlete. He’s just a guy they are taking a flyer on like whichever team it was that signed the rugby player a few years back.

timb2

Reaction score
All these free agent signings in the NFL and we sign the popcorn vender in Section E

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Codey McElroy per Calvin Watkins

5 TDs out of 14 catches in one season of college football.

The Cowboys have had success with these types of players (as long as they're not QBs).

Jermey Parnell was a college basketball player and developed into an NFL starter.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m wondering how fans think other teams get to the 90 man traing camp roster without ever signing anyone like this. Are we under the impression other teams show up to trying camp and the 90 guys just start crawling out of the walls and holes in the ground?
So many jokes could be made about this FO and trying camp.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Lol pretty funny isnt it :)
It’s pretty freaking sad actually - all these other teams’ fans getting pumped full of hope that their FO is trying to improve their beloved and we get our own retreads’ resignings and guys no one has ever heard of’s signings like this guy. I give up.

John813

Reaction score
It's a conspiracy from the illuminati as to why we don't know what # he'll be rocking starting alongside Cooper and Dak.