Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign two LBs

slick325

Reaction score
Newly-signed linebacker Darius Eubanks has decided to leave the team after just a couple of days on the roster.

The Cowboys worked him out Friday and officially signed him Saturday. But even after a couple of non-contact practices over the weekend, Eubanks, who has dealt with recent injuries, decided he wasn’t in the proper shape to continue through the rigors of camp.

The Cowboys will likely give Eubanks his outright release by Monday, which will free up on another roster spot. While the team will probably keep looking for more linebackers, especially with Rolando McClain not reporting to camp and Damien Wilson (eye) sitting out a couple of weeks, team officials said Sunday there could be other positions being considered.

Newest LB Eubanks Leaves Camp, Expected To Be Released

Alas, poor Eubanks! I knew him, Cowboys Zone, a fellow of infinite...never mind.

More workouts tomorrow at LB I suppose.

slick325

Reaction score
More than just linebackers are being evaluated...

I'm sure CCBoy...have to keep evaluating talent. May find a player that can contribute and if not he can give essential players plays off in camp and preseason games in an effort yo come out of camp healthy.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Never said they did. But getting cut after 1 day isn't exactly good for the so called scouts input.

A scout can't judge the present heart of an athlete. Using film, only in the past and athletic ability, then.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Probably signed him off his resume to get him out there. No risk.
All indications were that we "worked out" players and the two we signed were the winners of the Gong Show. If we signed a marginal and injured player off his resume, that is not smart either.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Muamba is next, I still can't believe that Dallas gave him a shot. If they were interested in a CFL LB, there are some on practice rosters better than Muamba. At least it won't cost them much.