GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ohhhh-reaction.gif

cmoney----that was top notch

shabazz

Reaction score
All he needs is enough for this season.

I would say merely the playoffs which gives him time to get to whatever his “ full speed “ will be.

the regular season is almost determined for us in the standings and if TY can contribute in just a few playoff games it’s a win-win situation

stinkface

Reaction score
331 yards receiving on 23 catches in all of 2021 with ZERO games played in 2022.....nothing more than a desperation non-factor signing.

Ya just never know. We can all say he's crap, but the reality is we are playoff bound and trying to improve. If its a swing and a miss its a swing and a miss. He does run great routes and never drops anything.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
They are scared Lamb will get hurt. Wether it be run after the catch or going after one of Dak's dangerous throws. If Lamb goes down, who do we have?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would say merely the playoffs which gives him time to get to whatever his “ full speed “ will be.

the regular season is almost determined for us in the standings and if TY can contribute in just a few playoff games it’s a win-win situation

He’ll need the regular season to get back in the flow and build some chemistry with Dak. He hasn’t played since last season.

shabazz

Reaction score
He’ll need the regular season to get back in the flow and build some chemistry with Dak. He hasn’t played since last season.

oh no doubt. It will take time for chemistry to develop but I hope that CeeDee and Gallup will be getting the lions share of the balls because that means they stayed healthy. I’m fine with TY just for insurance and to add some veteran presence to the team. The longer shot hope is that he will catch 4-5 passes a game. That would be the ceiling, I suppose

jay94

Reaction score
They needed speed at least they tried to address it. Every play shouldn't have to be a contested catch, and abut all of Gallups are just that. Your going to drop those eventually.