Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign TY Hilton

Mr_437

Reaction score
My son-in-law who is a Colts fan assured me TY still has gas left in the tank and it was a good signing. So, I'm going to take his word for it. :D
:flagwave:
he can help ceedee in the wr room as well.
CeeDee could use a few tricks from TY, but Tolbert n Houston need those lessons more than anybody. I agree totally, TY teach these guys some stuff.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The signing is all about the remainder of this season. Hilton likely won’t be with the team next season.

Proof

Reaction score
but he was not brought in as a # 1 or #2 ....i know at this moment he can play a lot better than OBJ?

none of them are either. and either suck or aren’t playing due to injury

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s just as injury prone as Tyron Smith. Let’s enjoy having TY for a week or two because he’ll pull something shortly after that

Staubacher

Reaction score
I did not lock it, but I would have because the old thread was a possible interest thread and this one is a signing thread.

We featured threads for all players the Cowboys sign once they have been signed. That way you can click the thread prefix (SIGNED BY COWBOYS) and it will show you all of the threads featuring players the Cowboys signed.
Appreciate all you do.

Jipper

Reaction score
Jerry just couldn't help himself he had to sign someone that people knew the name of!!!

Who knows if TY will be any good

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of this signing. Are they telling us they don't think our current group of WRs are good enough? Do they think James Washington has a huge bag of nothing and desperate to replace?

TY hasn't played all year and his production was on a steady decline his final years. Granted, Luck retired and they brought in a bunch of average to below average guys so that could play into it.

I have zero expectations for this.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure what to make of this signing. Are they telling us they don't think our current group of WRs are good enough? Do they think James Washington has a huge bag of nothing and desperate to replace?

TY hasn't played all year and his production was on a steady decline his final years. Granted, Luck retired and they brought in a bunch of average to below average guys so that could play into it.

He should at least draw some attention.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

If Julio Jones can hurt us why can't he hurt some people