Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign Vet CB Holton Hill to Practice Squad

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don’t know what the off field stuff was
Sometimes these things are just immature idiotic crap then sometimes it’s more serious are drug related
I see the potential to play in this league but lots of kids come out of college with potential
Can he move on from previous off field crap? Does he has the motivation, heart and desire to be a player?
Those are concerns but the risk of a PS roster spot is pretty minimal
Small risk with possible big reward. I remember holding my breath everytime Dez went out on the town. Was just immature and trouble found him. Maybe the team will whip him into shape. The Defense seems to have been playing with some pride. Maybe the pros will take him under their wing. But don’t let him bring the other players down.

conner01

Reaction score
Small risk with possible big reward. I remember holding my breath everytime Dez went out on the town. Was just immature and trouble found him. Maybe the team will whip him into shape. The Defense seems to have been playing with some pride. Maybe the pros will take him under their wing. But don’t let him bring the other players down.
Exactly
I think the young leaders who are developing on this team bring something that will help with the immature players

glimmerman

Reaction score
Exactly
I think the young leaders who are developing on this team bring something that will help with the immature players
They seem to be staying out of trouble. Good sign the new HC is using some kind of discipline.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yes.

Hopefully he has put it behind him. Chances are running out
Just goes to show how desperate they are to get Brown off the field. Amazes me a lot of people could see this coming with Brown...yet here we are....scrapping the barrel for a CB in week 3.