Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR Carrington

lwehlers

Reaction score
Nursing a bad hammy.

if brown does
What this team needs... is more cowbell!!!

giphy.gif

classic Saturday night skit. love it.

Batman1980

Reaction score
So many posts for a WR they clearly brought in to use for pre-season and then cut.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not sure if was a beat writer or someone from FO who said lot time they will sign players NOT for immed future but to take a live look just in case need them during the regular season. They can then say they already have a file and/or direct tapes .......from my understanding, that happens a lot more than fans realize.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Watched him a ton at Utah this year. Decent speed, great hands. Was a model player and kept his nose clean. Would have caught more balls had our QB situation been better.

No chance of making the roster in the current environment, but will fight for a PS spot.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Another “Jerry Special” but at least we’re not wasting a draft pick or a lot of money on him.

The Darren Carrington of Oregon???..yup...that transfer to Utah. That kid had so much promise @ UofO. Interesting signing...:rolleyes:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I was wondering if it was Blake or Krystle Carrington from "Dynasty"................

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Camp body and no real downside to doing it.

Maybe it's just my preference, but I think the spot wouldn't be better served on an O Lineman not named Chaz Green or a safety. It seems to me that there are a lot of receivers already.

aria

Reaction score
Oh dont you worry. That order is coming on up like hot cakes.
Unlike some of the others, I’m not upset at all about this one. Minimal risk and who knows, maybe he could turn out to be something, it’s not like our receivers are locks for the pro bowl. If he has a chance at all, this team is probably his best one. Good luck to the guy, hopefully his bone headed decisions are in the past whereas the guys with more talent tend to think they can get away with more, probably because they do.