Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR James Washington

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/james-washington-lot-meat-left-005241665.html

“I feel like with everything that transpired at Pittsburgh, I didn’t really get to show my full self,” Washington said, via Jori Epstein of USA Today. “We had a crowded room at receiver. But nothing against anyone else, I feel like there’s a lot of meat left on the bone. I didn’t really get to fully develop myself and make strides like I wanted to.

“I’m going to take full advantage of this opportunity in Dallas. Do what I can so that they get 110 percent of me and I can reach my full potential.”

Washington finished his time in Pittsburgh with 114 receptions for 1,629 yards and 11 total touchdowns.

“I want to grow my game to be who I was in college, because I feel like who I was in college is who I’m meant to be,” Washington said. “I want to be that downfield threat, that physical guy, get involved in the run game. I want to do everything.”

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He was a good signing 4.54 40 he is not a burner

"We like our 4.5+ guys"

Cooper was our only speed on offense. Well, besides Pollard, who we never sent deep anyway.

It's press man until the offense proves they can consistently beat it.

MikeT22

Reaction score
It’s not really a fan forum so much as a misery forum. Anyone that points that out is encouraged to spend their energy in a silver lining thread, labeled a misinformed, Kool Aid-chugging Care Bear—a Jerrylover, satisfied with eternal mediocrity. Hope is a joke, optimism foolhardy. It gets old.

What has gotten old is the results over the last 25 years. Jerry is a buffoon.