Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR James Washington

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I like this. Poor qb and lack of an opportunity contributed to his mediocre production.

posting his stats without context and then forming an opinion seems to be the popular thing to do around here though.

Oh. Poor QB.

Well, the lad will THRIVE HERE!!!!

Carson

Reaction score
Topped out at 21.25 MPH. So he's definitely not game speed slow

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So ... his old team let him go even though he's good?
o_O
There must be a reason he got passed on he depth chart. But Jerry loves reclamation and garage sale JAGs.
It isn’t about this one guy. I haven’t seen this player much so I don’t have strong opinion. There are lots of guys in this forum right now that hate everything management does no matter what. It is hurting the quality and experience of this forum. Because no matter how bad management is, every decision is not going to be wrong. Disappointed what is happening to this place.

too many haters that hate everything, and don’t propose solutions that are actually possible.

No balance. No solutions. No respect

if all u do is hate so much then stop being a fan and don’t waste time in a fan forum.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It isn’t about this one guy. I haven’t seen this player much so I don’t have strong opinion. There are lots of guys in this forum right now that hate everything management does no matter what. It is hurting the quality and experience of this forum. Because no matter how bad management is, every decision is not going to be wrong. Disappointed what is happening to this place.

too many haters that hate everything, and don’t propose solutions that are actually possible.

if all u do is hate so much then stop being a fan and don’t waste time in a fan forum.

I am glad you love Jerry and Dak and our great FA moves.:muttley:

I see that you have proposed solutions and they are so great Jerry will sign off of them.:huh:

Now what time is the Jerry Family Values rally? I hear you will be an usherette.:laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really like this signing. Loved him coming out of OK state
So did I and predicted good things for him. He won the Belitnikoff Award as the best WR in college ball and then sort of disappeared in PIT. But then that team was run by Rothliesberger.

Maybe Washington can have the same effect Laurent Robinson had here because there was an immediate connection.

ESisback

Reaction score

It’s not really a fan forum so much as a misery forum. Anyone that points that out is encouraged to spend their energy in a silver lining thread, labeled a misinformed, Kool Aid-chugging Care Bear—a Jerrylover, satisfied with eternal mediocrity. Hope is a joke, optimism foolhardy. It gets old.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am glad you love Jerry and Dak and our great FA moves.:muttley:

I see that you have proposed solutions and they are so great Jerry will sign off of them.:huh:

Now what time is the Jerry Family Values rally? I hear you will be an usherette.:laugh:
Ur making my point

ESisback

Reaction score
So did I and predicted good things for him. He won the Belitnikoff Award as the best WR in college ball and then sort of disappeared in PIT. But then that team was run by Rothliesberger.

Maybe Washington can have the same effect Laurent Robinson had here because there was an immediate connection.
I think it was a solid pickup. He’ll likely contribute as a #3 or #4 at a low cost. JMO.

Having said that, does that make me a Jerry/Dak Lover?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I can't disagree with your observation but there are two choices. One, stand your ground against the negative tide or two, give up. I hope you and everyone that feels the same way choose the former.

This playing the negative forward gets old quickly. It is not all bad, there have been some moves that needed to be made and we haven't even arrived at the final roster yet.

Cooper's production v cap was out of line, Williams was a penalty magnet and I do not get any fan wanting to keep Gregory after that playoff game. Bad plays happen, laughing after them shouldn't.

They tagged Schultz, one of the QB's favorite targets, for the least amount of any full time position and can still work a long term deal with him. They kept Gallup, one of the few Cowboys that doesn't get slammed here.

They were a 12 win team with a large cap problem and tried to keep as much continuity as they could.

The Joneses run their mouths too much and often tip their hands to their intentions but that has been that way for as long as I can remember so what's new?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A week ago when this was put out there by Dez, many seems excited saying it would be a great move.
Now since it happened, it seems the same ones are...meh...or are complaining...typical bs from the dislikers of the team...
:popcorn::laugh:

I am fine with this. They needed to add a WR. And though I wanted them to take Olave if there in the draft, I know now it will probably be an OL. That is ok also.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Love this move. Underrated WR.

Problem though is this team can’t win with the QBs arm. We need to upgrade this run game and I’ve seen nothing so far.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I like what I have seen from Washington, have no idea how he will play out in Dallas, but from his small sample he has some game.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Love this move. Underrated WR.

Problem though is this team can’t win with the QBs arm. We need to upgrade this run game and I’ve seen nothing so far.
This team is full of underrated talent, mate.