Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR Mekale Mckay and DT Antwaun

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sorry if repost.....

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football/?rw=1

Cowboys signed RB Darius Jackson, LB Eric Pinkins, WR Mekale McKay, and DT Antwaun Woods.

DT DeQuinton Osborne and OG Jashon Robertson were waived to clear room. Jackson was a 2016 sixth-round pick by Dallas and had a decent preseason as a rookie but ended up getting cut and landing with the Browns.

May 30 - 10:33 AM

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
McKay is big kid.....
MCK070449.png

Mekale McKay # WR

Chicago Bears | Official Team Site

Height: 6-5 Weight: 210 Age: 24

Born: 8/4/1993

College: Cincinnati

Experience: 1st season

High School: Moore HS [KY]

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
that seems a little crazy . He must have not been hustling in the OTAs
Or Ward looks good. Perhaps we know Gregory is coming back and Crawford is moving to DT. Could be a ton of reasons that has nothing to do with his play or hustle. Dallas like to cut guys then bring them back. Personally I would have kept him and see what he could do in preseason and training camp.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Sorry if repost.....

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football/?rw=1

Cowboys signed RB Darius Jackson, LB Eric Pinkins, WR Mekale McKay, and DT Antwaun Woods.

DT DeQuinton Osborne and OG Jashon Robertson were waived to clear room. Jackson was a 2016 sixth-round pick by Dallas and had a decent preseason as a rookie but ended up getting cut and landing with the Browns.

May 30 - 10:33 AM

Osborne was intriguing, but his height/arm length always was going to be difficult to overcome.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Woods doesn't look as quick nor as aggressive as Osborne did. Hope the Cowboys made the right choice. I have a feeling they ***** up with this decision. Hope I'm wrong.