Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign WR Ventell Bryant to 53

Rayman70

Reaction score
I thought so too. Replacing Frazier snaps.
yup..bet that is it. If we see him on the field on offense, that aint good lol..IT would mean something else happened to one of our starters. Last thing we need to see is a dude we just signed play the same week...

Rayman70

Reaction score
The guy might be a baller..who knows,but I doubt this is the week we need to find out. I rather see Pollard play some wr AND TAILBACK. We didn't use him enough last week. I thought partly why we drafted him was,and I quote Stephen Jones, "he could be like our version of Kamara." Well Stevie..ya'll got some splaining to do. We barely used him. He was mostly a decoy. He needs to be involved.

quickccc

Reaction score
The Cowboys carried 7 WRs on the 53 man roster for 7 games last season.

They had 6 of them active for games during that time frame.

who were the 7 WRs in 2018 ?
1) gallup,
2) cooper
3) noah brown
4) beasley
5) austin.

... and who else ?

quickccc

Reaction score
The guy might be a baller..who knows,but I doubt this is the week we need to find out. I rather see Pollard play some wr AND TAILBACK. We didn't use him enough last week. I thought partly why we drafted him was,and I quote Stephen Jones, "he could be like our version of Kamara." Well Stevie..ya'll got some splaining to do. We barely used him. He was mostly a decoy. He needs to be involved.

I want to see Pollard in the game as either rushing back, receiving back or jet sweeps that even Saints have Kamara on occasions - but he's too elusive and explosive to be sparingly limited as he was
vs Saints.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Gallup is actually expected to play Sunday. His snap count is probably limited though. Bryant is probably just here for ST and filling in for WR’s for breaks and such like Smith, Wilson, and Austin do.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
who were the 7 WRs in 2018 ?
1) gallup,
2) cooper
3) noah brown
4) beasley
5) austin.

... and who else ?

Games 8 to 15
Cooper - Games 7 to 16
Gallup
Beasley
Hurns
Austin
Brown - Games 8 to 16
Lenoir - Games 8 to 15

Thompson Games 1 to 8

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Give him #88. Maybe it'll fool the DC for the packers and they'll double cover him all game.

ksadler1

Reaction score
f2bb27f2301aa7efec00a10d7af0ef3c309bbeb28454b0a22a541b5521abca92.jpg
Nope, never been a doctor or even stayed at a Holiday Inn. But I have had the same injury 3 times, 2 minor and one more serious. He needs to sit at least one more week and let his knee completely heal, otherwise this injury will linger all year...

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Not a speedy guy or a route runner, so what’s the deal. He’s a possession we and we know from Teill and Dez those aren’t the wrs that compliment Dak as a QB. Waste of a roster space. This is a panic signing.