Practice Squad Cowboys signed RB Ito Smith to the practice squad

Loso86

Reaction score
lol, I doubt Zeke is looking over this shoulder with Ito on PS. Zeke is dealing with bruised bone, very painful. Hope this time off has helped.
Most are, but he still not good between tackles and can't block soooo yea

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I do as well, I know a bone bruise can be quite painful and thus far he is doing what he can to play through it. My hope is the rest he is getting during these days off will help.
All I see Zeke doing these 10 days off is sitting in the ice tub while studying the playbook or game tape. Practice does him no good. I would prescribe that for all our guys the feel beat up this time of the season.

Reactions: CWR

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cant stand the buckeyes
You should watch Treveyon. That kid is special.

If they were side by side... pretty sure I'd take Treveyon.

Don't hate....enjoy! What are ya, bama fan? :p

No seriously...Ryan Day is a likeable guy. Runs a good program. So big deal...they're a juggernaut. No reason to STILL hate them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The guy's tiny. He probably blocks like the corner of a bathroom rug. Maybe a kick returner to keep Pollard safe?

RaZon

Reaction score
He's so good he couldn't find a job till he signed to a practice squad for week 14 of a 17 game season. I'm not taking your word on anything but feel free to share links to stats, video's of just how good this cat is in 2021. i'll wait.

Apparently you have no clue who he is.

starfan1

Reaction score
You should watch Treveyon. That kid is special.

If they were side by side... pretty sure I'd take Treveyon.

Don't hate....enjoy! What are ya, bama fan? :p

No seriously...Ryan Day is a likeable guy. Runs a good program. So big deal...they're a juggernaut. No reason to STILL hate them.
I haven’t like the Buckeyes for years so long I can’t remember why I couldn’t stand them in the first place. Perhaps back to the woody Hayes and Archie griffin days. Don’t like Michigan or notre dame either

I am sadly enough a canes fan but bama is probably my second favorite CFB team and I love SEC football

cowboyec

Reaction score
i might be wrong but during that draft,i think he was one of our 30 visits.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
We could be seeing this guy soon depending on how bad Pollard's foot is, but I think this is a nice pick up for McClay and the pro scouts this could be a shot in the arm for an offense that isn't exactly blowing people off the ball. This guy runs good in zone schemes and if you can't over power guys you run more zone scheme on the offensive line try to use your athleticism to trap and shield defenders off so this could be a nice pick up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We could be seeing this guy soon depending on how bad Pollard's foot is, but I think this is a nice pick up for McClay and the pro scouts this could be a shot in the arm for an offense that isn't exactly blowing people off the ball. This guy runs good in zone schemes and if you can't over power guys you run more zone scheme on the offensive line try to use your athleticism to trap and shield defenders off so this could be a nice pick up.

If hes activated for the game..i mean most like proctice depth this week and Clements gets the call up..

RaZon

Reaction score
Big numbers at So Miss...

5984 scrimmage yards
6.9 yards every time he touched the ball average
49 TD's

4.4 40.

See what happens.

Daillest88

Reaction score
So he’s perfect for our system. Small guy but has power. Good speed too

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
MM, when asked what he has seen of the new RB acquisition, said Ito Smith has looked very impressive. So I'm hoping our O-Line is opening huge holes that Ito just has to run through and Zeke can rest up and heal.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Always thought he was a decent RB. Hopefully he can produce if necessary. He should beat out Clement right?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Judge looks like a quick COP back that we haven't had in a while.

Who was the guy who blew up his knee in New Orleans to never be heard from again?