Cowboys squash drama with team meeting...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
noletime95;2485211 said:
If this report is true, I'm disapointed Romo didn't speak.

Not sure what to believe, however, I"ve yet to read anything about Tony being a team leader. Good QB? Yes. Nice guy? You betcha.

Maybe he'll grow into a leader in time.

Good leaders often know when to shut up and let others speak. When you are at the center of the controversy or seen by some as the problem, it is far more important for you to let others speak up.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2485003 said:
Such as yourself, for believing anything TO says.

For the record, I've never claimed to believe anything TO said.

I have said a bunch of you fools bought the BSPN junk hook, line and sinker and are making a vastly bigger deal out of something than is necessary.

BHendri5

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2484930 said:
I wish Romo would speak to hte team. What this team REALLY needs is for the QB to just take the reigns of this thing and drive it home. Unfortunately, the leader in Romo has not yet matured. After all, the defense gives the offense opportunities, RBs can control the clock, the receivers are open. Where is the QB and his control of the locker room, and specificaly the passing game, in all of this? And please don't thro me up a bunch of Romo's numbers. He has the numbers. So what! Many players have numbers. I want the vocal demonstrations of leadership. And regardless what I want, the team NEEDS Romo's vocal demonstrations of leadership. It's that's simple, and unfortunately it's missing, STILL!

great post

BHendri5

Reaction score
One thing T.O. will do, he will tell you the truth. So if he says he did not do or say something, you can bank on that. Werder will confirm that.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2485521 said:
One thing T.O. will do, he will tell you the truth. So if he says he did not do or say something, you can bank on that. Werder will confirm that.

that's something that I like about TO, he doesn't sugar-coat anything

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its up to the 'Boys to dismiss all of these BS rumors. If they win they will dismiss them. Then what is there left to talk about? Surely not the fact they're winning. Because to go 3-1 in a 4 game stretch is not topic worthy so we'll just make up rumors.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2484924 said:
Personally, I wish every Cowboy player would "Next Question" Werder like Owens has been.

Heck, do it to every ESPN'er.

Yep, I agree almost everyone on ESPN is full of it.

Dilfer and Woodson are about the only 2 I can stand.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2484860 said:
Was he holding a big knive behind his back as he spoke?

J/k

lol dave. You know you want to like TO just a little bit.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BHendri5;2485521 said:

Fa Sho!