Cowboys stars paid like the multi-superbowl winning HoF they are destined to be

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Zeke
Dlaw
Cooper
Jaylon
Dak

All paid like the multi-superbowl winning hall of famers they are destined to be. Kick back, relax, and watch those Lombardi trophies roll in.

Jerry and Stephen, I salute you for being the brilliant architects you are.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Zeke
Dlaw
Cooper
Jaylon
Dak

All paid like the multi-superbowl winning hall of famers they are destined to be. Kick back, relax, and watch those Lombardi trophies roll in.

I sense sarcasm but who knows. Nearly half the cap on those 5 players and Cooper was the only one who actually contributed decently last year.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
With a healthy Oline and hopefully slater, this could be the number 1 offense in the league.

This defense would look a lot different, if the cowboys have a lead, and teams are playing catchup

Adreme

Reaction score
I sense sarcasm but who knows. Nearly half the cap on those 5 players and Cooper was the only one who actually contributed decently last year.

DLaw was almost unquestionably the best overall player on the team last year and by far the best player on the defense. The fact that the rest of the team was terrible does not change that fact.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
DLaw was almost unquestionably the best overall player on the team last year and by far the best player on the defense. The fact that the rest of the team was terrible does not change that fact.

Dlaw and Gregory are going to dominate this year

In both the run game and pass rush

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Zeke
Dlaw
Cooper
Jaylon
Dak

829B84E1F22FA18A394DCB727C1F643783C9A18D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Zeke
Dlaw
Cooper
Jaylon
Dak

Dak JUST got his salary.......how's he on your list? 2018/2020 is not 2021.

Agenda alert.

Be a man and just say it.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Zeke
Dlaw
Cooper
Jaylon
Dak

If I was owner, president and general manager I wouldn't have paid any of those guys.
:grin:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
None will be In the hof or superbowl winners in dallas but top 10 players at their position except jaylon he's a ways below average.d ont care about his tackle stats.

ghst187

Reaction score
I’m convinced we will be lucky to ever sniff a conf championship game. I dont think it happens. I see playoffs but one and done in perpetuity

plymkr

Reaction score
With a healthy Oline and hopefully slater, this could be the number 1 offense in the league.

This defense would look a lot different, if the cowboys have a lead, and teams are playing catchup
Lol, I fell for that last offseason. But with a healthy offensive line and a defense that can crack the top 20, we should win the division. We got to nail this draft coming up. This draft might be the most crucial draft we've had in a long time

DandyDon52

Reaction score
None will be In the hof or superbowl winners in dallas but top 10 players at their position except jaylon he's a ways below average.d ont care about his tackle stats.
they are tops at getting paid, not sure they are tops at anything else, maybe stats.

aria

Reaction score

We’ve already been the number one offense in the league recently and we couldn’t even win a playoff game.

starman22

Reaction score
Dak JUST got his salary.......how's he on your list? 2018/2020 is not 2021.

Agenda alert.

Be a man and just say it.

I think he did just say it.

Dak is the latest one on this team to be paid an outrageous contract.

Like someone else said on here. These 5 players are almost half the salary cap on a team that couldn't win the worst division in football in recent memory.

John813

Reaction score
Welcome to the salary cap era with a cap ceiling that can swing wildly among teams.

You got to retain talent by paying them close to what they would get by others.

Jaylon's deal was rushed along with Zekes.

But the rest of the deals mentioned are fair market value deals.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Jaylon had better stats.