Cowboys still waiting on Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Its gonna be funny when most of yall turn around and say “he sucks, if he didnt Colts wouldnt have released him in the playoff hunt” lol
I mean the narrative is for either team

If he signs - good pickup

If he doesn’t sign - he is washed

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Leonard figuring out which team that gave up 42 points to the 49ers that he could help most right now..........

bewp7

Reaction score
who cares tbh he is washed

back injury is doom for any body

like people say no one ever say i use to have a bad back

or maybe hey say it like mitch hedberg i use to have a bad back i still do but i use to too

Carson

Reaction score
Leonard figuring out which team that gave up 42 points to the 49ers that he could help most right now..........
I don’t really understand him leaning Philly now or what changed in 24 hours?

When he visited .. they were 10-1, favorite for the 1 seed, favorite to win the East.

He waited … they got dominated by SF and could fall to 2nd place on Sunday

Praxit

Reaction score
.....I just saw from twitter source, that he's leaning with Philly.. So who knows?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
who cares tbh he is washed

back injury is doom for any body

like people say no one ever say i use to have a bad back

or maybe hey say it like mitch hedberg i use to have a bad back i still do but i use to too
There it goes

phildadon86

Reaction score

When he visited .. they were 10-1, favorite for the 1 seed, favorite to win the East.

No one said he is leaning towards Philly. Josina said "there is optimism" in the Philly camp.

Thats literally all that has come out.

The Natural

Reaction score

He could have been leaning Philly the whole time. Nobody knows, its not like he’s putting out statements everyday..all we have is hearsay from reporters.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
.....I just saw from twitter source, that he's leaning with Philly.. So who knows?
He’s only “leaning” cause his back is wrecked and he can’t stand straight. Lol! I kid. Or maybe not. I’m ok with signing him for depth purposes but don’t expect him to make any impact so if he sign with filthy so be it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
According to this reporter, he wouldn't be going to the Eagles to start but to be more of a depth option.

If that is the case. He picks Dallas. LVE is probably done forever. He made noise in Indy about his utilization. Why sign for someone who isnt giving you starting reps? Like I said.

The "optimism" is from the Philly camp spreading false things to try and push Leonard.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Sounds like the Jones, lowballed him. No surprise this is classic small picture Jerry .
There could be no lowballing in this case. He is due a guaranteed $6 million from Indy for the rest of the year. Anything he gets in a new contract will be deducted from the amount Indy must pay him. No team is going to pay him more than what he is already guaranteed so he will make the same $6 million no matter where he chooses to play. Money is a non factor. He must simply choose which team he prefers to sign with and collect his $6 million from them and Indy.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
If that is the case. He picks Dallas. LVE is probably done forever. He made noise in Indy about his utilization. Why sign for someone who isnt giving you starting reps? Like I said.

The "optimism" is from the Philly camp spreading false things to try and push Leonard.
i’d say philly is more viable if his body is broken down a back up role would be perfect for him. but he wasn’t happy in indy coming off the field. so with that in consideration , dallas def gives more playing time with LVE out.

phildadon86

Reaction score
i’d say philly is more viable if his body is broken down a back up role would be perfect for him. but he wasn’t happy in indy coming off the field. so with that in consideration , dallas def gives more playing time with LVE out.
Exactly what I am thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.