Cowboys still waiting on Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacase

Reaction score
He is signing with Philly in my opinion. Once it got to Sunday, I am fairly certain of it. Onlyu reason to hold off announcing it is to wait until philly finished the game and had time for the coaches to get together to prepare for a press conference. Now that its monday I am 100% convinced its philthy

817Gill

Reaction score
There it goes
I mean Josina Anderson is reporting that Philly views him as a depth piece.

When you put all the logic together reason would point to him not being who he once was and not being a guy who’s seen as an impact starter.

Released mid-season when he was a pillar of the franchise, neck and back issues that he himself said made him think twice on the field, and Philly rumored to be interest as a depth guy.

That seem like someone who’s a real difference maker? I think his mental sharpness and leadership could definitely help, but he’s not someone I’m going to lose sleep over.

It’s kinda like OBJ, he’s capable of making a play here and there and could be a spark. But he’s not going to move the needle too much. Yes it’s nice to add a guy who could make one play down the line, but it’s not like he’s a guaranteed baller. We don’t even quite know what his body is capable of at this point.

Again, cool if we get him but not lamenting if we lose him to be a backup in Philly.

Carson

Reaction score
He is signing with Philly in my opinion. Once it got to Sunday, I am fairly certain of it. Onlyu reason to hold off announcing it is to wait until philly finished the game and had time for the coaches to get together to prepare for a press conference. Now that its monday I am 100% convinced its philthy
Won’t matter much since he won’t play this week if so.

Saturday is a travel day and Monday is almost over. He would need to learn their system in four days

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Did You Hear That Leonard??

Your Only Looked At For Potential Would Be Viewed As Only Depth Addition For The Eagles..:eek:

Come To The Cowboys And We Will Look For You And Welcome You To The Cowboys Brotherhood.
:bow:

rambo2

Reaction score
There could be no lowballing in this case. He is due a guaranteed $6 million from Indy for the rest of the year. Anything he gets in a new contract will be deducted from the amount Indy must pay him. No team is going to pay him more than what he is already guaranteed so he will make the same $6 million no matter where he chooses to play. Money is a non factor. He must simply choose which team he prefers to sign with and collect his $6 million from them and Indy.
We still will get the Jerry is cheap posts if Leonard signs with the Eagles.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif
Jerry Jones: "He said he wanted to wait by the phone with me for Leonard's call. I said sure but have a drink with me while we wait. Now look at the kid. One shot of Johnnie Walker Blue Label. One shot. Lightweight."

rambo2

Reaction score
Interesting, it's 2:40 in Philadelphia and he hasn't signed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.