Cowboys Super Bowl Prediction

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Any sensible fan knows this.

They are a LONG ways from the big dance.
Brady is a year older and playing without Gronk. Rodgers WR group took a step backwards. Rams could have a SB hangover.

We play in a weak NFC East division. If we stay relatively healthy we can make the playoffs. And this is the one year where anything could happen in the playoffs. It's a long shot, but we do have a chance.

pitt33

Reaction score
Brady is a year older and playing without Gronk. Rodgers WR group took a step backwards. Rams could have a SB hangover.

We play in a weak NFC East division. If we stay relatively healthy we can make the playoffs. And this is the one year where anything could happen in the playoffs. It's a long shot, but we do have a chance.
Good points on their opponents. However, I just don’t believe Dallas is talented enough to go all the way. Especially within the interior lines.

shabazz

Reaction score
LOL, some people here need to realize you gotta be able to walk before you can run a mile under 4 minutes. Crazy people.

It’s usually around 27 to 30% that are delusional that refuse to see the reality of this and many other situations. They employ no critical thinking and refuse to recognize cause and effect. This forum is merely a microcosm of real life……but it is fun to see and hear their rationale, or lack thereof

shabazz

Reaction score
You and anybody else saying the Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl next season regardless of any conditions would never put any real money down on that bet in Vegas.

I would have better odds if I gave my money to Bernie Madoff to invest…..

….and oh by the way, how did we do with almost all of our starters healthy in the playoffs last year?

shabazz

Reaction score
:muttley:
dallas-cowboys.jpg

I’ll take “sights we’ll never see” for $500, Alex

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

….and oh by the way, how did we do with almost all of our starters healthy in the playoffs last year?
Delusional.

You have posters predicting Dak to be MVP, Zeke to have 1,200 yards rushing, Micah to win DPOY, Diggs to have another 10+ INT season, Lamb to have a top 5 WR season, D-Law to somehow find the fountain of youth, and the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl.

It's every year. Those players could do all of that and I'd still believe they lose their first playoff game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If we lead the league in scoring defense and scoring offense in both the regular season and playoffs.....
I predict a Super Bowl win

:hammer:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We came out gunning at home and buried the Niners in the 1st half scoring 35 points and taking all winds out of their sails baby!!
P.S.Then again I might be remembering the Falcon game.....:muttley:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Cowboys Super Bowl Prediction: the team will be watching via big-screen television or great field-side or luxury-box seats.

GMO415

Reaction score
This team has a systemic culture of softness. From the owner on down. They don't have the grit to grind out wins when the regular season's over.

This team much rather lose in the playoffs so the players can partake in off season activities.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Good points on their opponents. However, I just don’t believe Dallas is talented enough to go all the way. Especially within the interior lines.
Me either. Lady Luck will have to kick in and carry us through the playoffs and into the SB.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know. Talk about stacking the deck so there's always an excuse.
:lmao:

xw getting tricky.

22 starters plus the key special teamers.
Saying NONE will miss 3 or 4 games?
Might as well predict we will win the Super Bowl of we win all our games plus the playoffs

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Some Cowboys fans are spoiled. Each year they want a Superbowl championship yet the Cowboys can't even get to the NFC championship game. Hilarious!

Creeper

Reaction score
If no intended starter misses more than 20% of snaps due to injury/suspension and all play in the playoffs, the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl.

Does that include Tyron Smith? Because there is a 90% chance he misses 3 games based on his last 6 years. He has missed 32 games in that times period and missed 6 last year. I'd say if Tyron is included you have a built in excuse.

RS12

Reaction score
There is a better chance McCarthy gets fired before seasons end than they make it to SB.

pitt33

Reaction score
If we lead the league in scoring defense and scoring offense in both the regular season and playoffs.....
I predict a Super Bowl win
I believe the last Cowboys team to lead the league in both categories and go on to be crowned as SB champions was the 1977 outfit.

Not sure if they lead the league in scoring defense but they did in yards per game.

Good times indeed.