Cowboys Super Bowl Prediction

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I will be having my annual bet on the Cowboys to win the SB. I have had the same £25 bet for 23 years. Looking at the odds the Boys are ( I think) a skinny 16/1 with the UK bookies ( taking their lead from Vegas odds) so I'll wait hoping that the media picks everybody else and hopefully the boys drift and I pick up 20/1.
It's stupid blind optimism coupled with Cowboys bias but one year they will do it and I want to pick up from the bookies when they do!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't care what caveats anyone puts on it, I'll believe the Jones boys can pull off another SB when I see it.

Players have come and gone, as have coaches, some years are more injury laden than others, but the two guys calling the shots have remained constant. They've had enough decades to prove they can rebuild the Cowboys into champions again, and frankly they haven't come close to doing it.

Brax

Reaction score
If no intended starter misses more than 20% of snaps due to injury/suspension and all play in the playoffs, the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl.
Never happening even if the starters play 100% of the snaps. Did you post this to argue with folks because this is one of the worst posts ever especially since you believe what you typed.

Brax

Reaction score
It's not "beyond my ability to comprehend" at all.

I understand that you put the injury stipulation in there because it's basically impossible for a team to go through a season that injury free. I am saying, that even if the Cowboys did, they'd still not win the Super Bowl.
If Jupiter aligns with Mars and the moon is in the seventh heaven then maybe, on second thought, no not happening.